What's new

Grand makeover for Humayun’s Tomb

You are talking strange stuff.I am a muslim who lives in India and never has my family been massacred or beaten by hindus. How about you keep your ISI propaganda to yourself. We don't want India to be like Pakistan where all sects of islam are killing each other.

Sorry, but the verdict has been passed, you are no longer a Muslim. Cheers! :rofl:

Leaving your exaggeration, Mohenjodaro is also UNESCO world heritage site but the site is under threat and Pakistanis have no interest in non-Islamic past of Indus valley civilization.

BBC News - Mohenjo Daro: Could this ancient city be lost forever?

We had always criticized our govt for NOT preserving our great heritage. The nepotism and corruption had marred many big projects . Apart from Mohenjo daro we have some historical Hindu sites in Peshawar and I wish if we could get these preserved and open for tourism.

You are talking strange stuff.I am a muslim who lives in India and never has my family been massacred or beaten by hindus. How about you keep your ISI propaganda to yourself. We don't want India to be like Pakistan where all sects of islam are killing each other.

welldone bro. this is the best post of the year.

EPIC !! EPIC !! EPIC !!
When a muslim says anything that is different from the usual Pakistani view about India, he / she must NOT be a Muslim . Lovely !!

bro this is the nature of pakistani people.

We had always criticized our govt for NOT preserving our great heritage. The nepotism and corruption had marred many big projects . Apart from Mohenjo daro we have some historical Hindu sites in Peshawar and I wish if we could get these preserved and open for tourism.

hinglaj bhawani mandir is in bad condition. this is the way they take care of hindu temples.

hinglaj bhawani mandir is in bad condition. this is the way they take care of hindu temples.

Pakistanis despise their non-Islamic historical monuments and they don't consider Pakistan's non-Islamic past even as a civilization or heritage, so they neither feel proud or don't care about those non-Islamic monuments starting with Indus valley civilization site.

were do live in Indonesia.....means which city.....

aahh a face palm to hide massacre of Muslims by Hindus in India.

anyway preserving UNESCO world heritage for your own tourism can NOT mitigate the atrocities towards your Muslim community so better keep our BS out of the thread And appreciate the act and Muslim heritage too.

Cheers

Indian muslims can take care of themselves. Why don't you mind your own business?

TROLL Reported !

@sovcomeflot:

You surely must not be a Muslim[/QUOTE]

This is
Commie,Hindu Baniya,Mossad,RAWAMI Propaganda
Hindus kill Muslims in India no one loves them they are Second class citizens of India

On Topic any pics

saach nikal hi jata hay mun se kabhi kabhi

on the topic, they are not doing it for the love of muslims, this is your heritage you have no other heritage, these places attract tourists they dont come to see beauty of indians

saach nikal hi jata hay mun se kabhi kabhi

on the topic, they are not doing it for the love of muslims, this is your heritage you have no other heritage, these places attract tourists they dont come to see beauty of indians

Usne sach baat nahi boli balki tumhare mooh ki baat cheen li. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom