What's new

Govt temporarily suspends social media services across Pakistan

Arsenal Caan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTA has blocked whatsapp, twitter, facebook and other social media websites till 4.00pm today. Whats going on? Any idea

The interior ministry on Friday ordered the temporary closure of all social media applications in the country.
In a letter sent to the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), the interior ministry asked for "immediate action" to be taken.
PHOTO: EXPRESS

"I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and state that complete access to social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Youtube and Telegram) may be blocked from 1100hrs to 1500hrs on 16th April 2021 across the country,"stated the short letter sent to the PTA chairman by the ministry.
The letter is also marked 'Most Immediate'.

The only solution for the problems of Pakistan the minion sitting on the helm can think of is to ban social sites.

Last edited:
all the cry about kashmiri rights but doing the same to our own ppl . what is the difference ?kahmiris are brutalized because of being muslim and in pakistan ppl are also being killed for being affiliated with muslim party ...at the end there is not much difference at the gov level.. response is same ,media blackout and beaten to death by state machinary for being mullah/muslims.

at the end there is not much difference at the gov level.. response is same ,media blackout and beaten to death by state machinary for being mullah/muslims.
Be careful when you say truth. People don’t like it and get behind. Just wait and see.

What is happening? :(
gov is trying to strangle the voice of the protesters because up till now ,those ppl have been able to put alot of the truth on the social media unlike our national media which is totally playing a hand written poor script made by our military establishment . what do all the barbaric gov do whenever they want the truth to not come out ? they ban telephone/internet and electricity if needed.
Be careful when you say truth. People don’t like it and get behind. Just wait and see.
i really despise indian lots but you and our higher up elite should actually be buddy buddy if you ask me ...both killing religious muslims/mullahs .

Back
Top Bottom