What's new

Govt releases six billion for Pak Railways

What ? Bus fares cheaper than railways ? Here in India bus tickets are thrice as costly as railway tickets ! Maybe your railways are really in shambles !:hang2:

you think someone sit 1 day for 100 -200 rupees and wait :lol:

dont forget bus services (which are much much cheaper thn train tickets) that run throughout the country and that business is seeing lots of profit specially these days because of railway crises, even the airlines have clashed their fares by almost half, anyways, thanks

wowow this is insane, that means private companies are making money while govt agencies are failing leading to over all lack of development in rails sectors and transportation.

can anyone tell me about pakistani highways?? their length?? and improvement going on??
they pics look sexyyyy

wowow this is insane, that means private companies are making money while govt agencies are failing leading to over all lack of development in rails sectors and transportation.

No to mention the insane amount of diesel being wasted and infrastructure like roads & bridges being pounded so as to transport goods and people by road. When it comes to land transport nothing can replace railways in cost effectiveness and efficiency.

I feel ridiculous to admit it but I can't make out what you are trying to say.:undecided:

Usually trains take much less time to traverse a given distance than a bus , I guess.

I guess Pakistan being a much smaller country geography wise than India has lesser distance to travel between most major cities and as such bus could suit them to an extent unlike in Indias case where effective railway network was and is an absolute must !

Having said that i buy your point that it should be railways that should take lesser time to cover a given distance ...

its race . if gov sucks then what else you think ? private companies give best services and on time with respect and well services .

look now one of the best daewoo pakistan cost 3750 rupees from karachi to islo bus fares .

look now in private you should go nearest daewoo station
65653332.jpg

buy a ticket and wait in terminal
Daewoo+Rawalpindi+Terminal+Waiting+Lounge.jpg

bus will be on gate at time
Daewoo+Coach+on+Rawalpindi+Terminal.jpg

security check and ticket check
3144743-Daewoo_bus_Pakistan.jpg

on time bus will move on smooth ways
Daewoo_Express.jpg

you will have refreshment by female hosts on bus

then you will have 1 or 2 stops for rest bathrooms prayer time etc on the way
2048339_7f984365d8_b.jpg

and you reached pindi lolz
54238359.jpg

in gov services you buy ticket then wait hours treated always bad by employes and reach late with very bad taste

can anyone tell me about pakistani highways?? their length?? and improvement going on??
they pics look sexyyyy
Pretty much, yea highways are probably best features of Pakistan, check out the map that Imran bhai posted regarding the length of the highways.

@ imran khan whatever is happening in pakistan is not good for economy in the long term. common people dont understand, but aware people like us should know this is wrong and railways has to be restores.

they pics look sexyyyy

yes they are cool

254595,xcitefun-pakistan-nationalhighways.png

Pakistan_Motorway_Police.jpg

206765,xcitefun-m1-motorway-1.jpg

253517,xcitefun-motorway-pakistan-m-2-0.jpg

254150,xcitefun-m6-motorway-3.jpg

254605,xcitefun-moterway-expressway-pakistan-0.jpg

Faizabad_flyover.jpg

MotorwayPolice_Car_HT.jpg

Pretty much, yea highways are probably best features of Pakistan, check out the map that Imran bhai posted regarding the length of the highways.

development of highways only makes sence if auto industry is booming. only then large scale construction of highways can take place. i checked pakistani highways out. there are many problems.

govt can build highways but is hard for them to make money back from this investment as there are not enough commuters. there is complete mis match in pakistan.

Aviation, high ways, auto and rails all have to function together and grow together.

learn from the examples of india, japan and china. india last year built 7700 km of highways and became 5th largest auto producer. this year it will be 4th and build 9000 km highways. also in last 5 yrs india built 55 brand new airports with delhi ranked no 2 in world now :)

sustained long term development is imp.

@ imran khan whatever is happening in pakistan is not good for economy in the long term. common people dont understand, but aware people like us should know this is wrong and railways has to be restores.

yes i agree with you but problem is railways employs want to finish it lolz one of the most corrupt institution is railways . i hope pakistan privatized both railways and PIA 49%

Who runs Daewoo Express in Pakistan as Daewoo went bankrupt a few years ago.

Train fare from far south to say--Delhi would cost only around 500 rupees on sleeper class.

Railways can be incredibly cheap if its well developed.

Back
Top Bottom