What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

Neither.. nor did you bother to realize that both fall under the same category of "blind faith". If a PML(N) supporter justifies the actions of the government against the media and so on, they too are essentially under the influence of blind faith in following a dynastic dictator. The difference is the courage to call a spade a spade.. and not your spade is a spade but mine is the queen of hearts.

Kindly tell me the difference-
and pick a side if you have to-
1. Blind faith in killing by suicide bombing-
2. Blind faith in following a dictator
3. Blind faith in a leader you believe that can get you out of the homogeneous political setup-
by setup i mean PMLN PPPP PMLN PPPP dragging the country all the way down to the bottom-
maybe if you pick a side you can find the difference- otherwise it seems like the 'cause' to you is same-

Last edited:
Azhar Abbas ‏@AzharAbbas3 now
PM chairing a high level meeting now. Army chief will chair Corps comdrs Conf in the Eve. May be the two will meet later and sort things out
COAS is most likely going to put his weight in government's pan. Why? Imran or his team is no better than Nawaz and his team. Mid-term elections maybe, electoral reforms maybe, but nothing more than that. IK/TAQ better start packing up.

Khuda ka wasta hai PTI waloon kay liay.. Understand this game. stop ignoring the facts that the enemies of Pakistan want this unrest in our country. I'm not saying to stop supporting PTI but wait for your turn and if Nawaz sharif does not deliver then I will vote for PTI but this is a joke. Next month could be the best month for Pakistan as with the efforts of PML N China is about to change the whole game of this region. Much bigger projects are about to start and all of us are going to benefit.

I don't see any way out of this for Imran....even if Nawaz resigns people in Pakistan are generally conservative and crave stability he has been made to look like a provocateur....sad really looks like its back to sharifs..bhuttos..the army

COAS is most likely going to put his weight in government's pan. Why? Imran or his team is no better than Nawaz and his team. Mid-term elections maybe, electoral reforms maybe, but nothing more than that.

These two are the hidden intended outcomes from the start- behind the resignation the inquilab the system and all BS-

Khuda ka wasta hai PTI waloon kay liay.. Understand this game. stop ignoring the facts that the enemies of Pakistan want this unrest in our country. I'm not saying to stop supporting PTI but wait for your turn and if Nawaz sharif does not deliver then I will vote for PTI but this is a joke. Next month could be the best month for Pakistan as with the efforts of PML N China is about to change the whole game of this region. Much bigger projects are about to start and all of us are going to benefit.

Next month could be the Best month for Pakistan.

Not really.

IK and TUQ shall have to back down on demand of resignation, only plausible political way to put an end to this standstill for now.
Well to be honest the game is outta civilian leadership hand & now they have to agree to what Co-Comd decides ..

Back
Top Bottom