What's new

Governor Punjab, Salman Taseer, Killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This murder is to be condemned brothers and sisters... I ll go with what santro has posted on the thread in one of his posts...

& i think I ll go with what STEALTH has posted on the thread in FIRSTof his posts...

_50662340_010941748-1.jpg

& i think I ll go with what STEALTH has posted on the thread in FIRSTof his posts...

Why can't we just all agree with one thing here first..........

Quran

"...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And (likewise) if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind"
(Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)

Lets agree on that at least and both will be right

Slain Punjab governor Salman Taseer's Indian link

Taseer was also reportedly married to an Indian journalist Tavleen Singh and had a son from her, Aatish Taseer. Married at the time, Taseer met Singh during a book promotion trip to India in the late 70s. Aatish is said to be a freelance journalist in the UK and has recently written a book titled "Stranger to History: A Son's Journey through Islamic Lands" on his estranged relationship with his father.

Taseer was known to be one of the trusted aides of former PM Benazir Bhutto. He was a class fellow of his arch rival, PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif at Lahore's Saint Anthony School.

well whatever your views on the blasphemy laws you would have to be a raging idiot to not think that this is destabilizing pakistan.

at one point those who get really precious about their religious sensibilities need to be forced to make deciding what is more important, pakistan's future or their own stupidity.

He is smiling as if a great accomplishment has been made. This coming from an elite force commando is a dangerous development. Now the whole world would be screaming about extremist elements inside Pak armed forces.. And the US trolling about nukes falling into Taliban hand would begin once again. Anyway I feel there is a politically motivated agenda behind this as well.

well whatever your views on the blasphemy laws you would have to be a raging idiot to not think that this is destabilizing pakistan.

at one point those who get really precious about their religious sensibilities need to be forced to make deciding what is more important, pakistan's future or their own stupidity.

If majority of Pakistanis support blasphemy laws then why change it. Majority vote counts in every democracy.

Our enemies only benefit if we Pakistanis fight each other.

And lose our soldiers and innocent children just because of Governor Salman Taseer. No Thanks.

No more wars. No more fightings with fellow Pakistanis. We fight only india.

:pakistan:

Grow up and take a look around:hitwall::hitwall:

your next post will probably go like this

"RAW was after the assassination"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom