What's new

Governance: PTI vs PPP

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Alright PTI fanboys you can't compete with PML-N in Punjab. First you lost the elections badly and second, after you had made your government in KPK not much work has happened. When i say this i mean law and order, economic developments, etc.

This thread is dedicated for you to compare your governance with governance of PPP in Sindh.

Here is my take on this.

Although PPP broke all records of corruption during last 5 years, they however, seem to have better governance as compared to PTI in KPK.

Law and Order

The law and order situation of Karachi has improved. No doubt the Police, Rangers, and Intelligence are corrdinating well. During the last 3 months, over 9,000 criminals have been caught and their trial in courts is going on. Also it is worth mentioning that sectarian violence usually starts from Karachi but this year, lots of bombs have been diffused and terrorists caught.

In contrast, KPK saw church bombing, jail breaks, security personnels killed, sectarian violance etc and this was the result for not taking action or voicing against TTP and other terrorists.

Development

The government of Sindh has been seeking help from Federal government in energy projects. The Jamshoro, LNG terminal at Port Qasim, Gaddani, and the Nuclear Plant are practically worth billions in investments and they are taking shape.

As far as KPK is concerned, there is nothing other than Mous and CGI on social media.

Pakistan Railways is upgrading, electrifying, and cracking down on enroachments on the line from Karachi to Peshawar. Up until now, Sindh has been more serious to cooperate.

KPK has kept quite on this and its pretty obvious why. Most of the transport mafia lives there. Hajji Bilour during his time didn't mum a single word as he was himself part of the gang. I'm sure there are people like these in PTI

Last edited:
Alright PTI fanboys you can't compete with PML-N in Punjab. First you lost the elections badly and second, after you had made your government in KPK not much work has happened. When i say this i mean law and order, economic developments, etc.

This thread is dedicated for you to compare your governance with governance of PPP in Sindh.

bhie saab punjab was even better in musharraf time or anyother leader .. see the history ,,did any other province made as much progress as punjab did? no matter if a thrid grade in matric dumbo is ruling it or musharraf ... why dont u compare ur federal government with PPP government ..becuase they are almost the same ...

the only difference is the leader who has spent 10 years of his life in jail but didnt change his stance and leader who ran away when country needed him. other difference is zardari didnt have fake hairs ...

Punjab was better governed by Pervaiz Elahi - Fact!

Punjab was better governed by Pervaiz Elahi - Fact!

Is this even relevant to the topic ? lol

Now that you mentioned it, i won't go away. What you are saying is a claim not a fact ! Please provide facts to back your claim so we can have a constructive discussion. After all you are a 'Think Tank' so surely you don't want to disappoint us.

Last edited:
Ok guys, compare PPP and PTI's govt because PTI can't compete with PMLN. Because a PML-N supporter says so. How cute.. :rofl:

Ok guys, compare PPP and PTI's govt because PTI can't compete with PMLN. Because a PML-N supporter says so. How cute.. :rofl:

See facts in post # 2. :sarcastic:

This is your test today. Prove what you did up till now other than making CGI and posting on social media

Back
Top Bottom