What's new

Going to Banglore in June to attend Comic con need help

Echo_419

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Yaar I need help I am going first time to banglore for Comic con can you please tell me any good hotels near Koramangla stadium & are any of the PDFers going

visit yatra.com or makemytrip.com or goibibo.com or expedia.co.in or cleartrip.com or travelguru.com the list is very long.

You will find everything there. :wave:

I work for Marriott hotel whitefield, I can get u marriott staff rates ie. 2750 + taxes... the original rack rate is 10500 + taxes. whats say? though kormangla is abt 14 kms frm whitefield area. :)

Yaar I need help I am going first time to banglore for Comic con can you please tell me any good hotels near Koramangla stadium & are any of the PDFers going

Seriously Comic book conventions???:undecided:

I work for Marriott hotel whitefield, I can get u marriott staff rates ie. 2750 + taxes... the original rack rate is 10500 + taxes. whats say? though kormangla is abt 14 kms frm whitefield area. :)

Are you serious about that "cut-rate"? If you are; then I might tap into you sometime (of course if you are agreeable :)) while visting Bangalore maybe later this year.

Are you not being dishonest ?

The Friends & Family & Staff discounts are not meant to offered like this .

Are you serious about that "cut-rate"? If you are; then I might tap into you sometime (of course if you are agreeable :)) while visting Bangalore maybe later this year.

u just got to tell tht ure my friend/relative, things will b sorted out afta tht. yes working for Marriott is good thing for its employees. aisey hee Marriott hotels world's 6th best employer nahi bana last year. :)

Really..? ab to Bangalore aana parega, yeh staff rate pe aish karne.. :)

Are you not being dishonest ?

The Friends & Family & Staff discounts are not meant to offered like this .

lol wht dishonesty? he is indeed my friend, of course pdf friend. moreover im getting business also to my hotel. its a win win thing buddy :)

Really..? ab to Bangalore aana parega, yeh staff rate pe aish karne.. :)

be my guest :) anytime.

ha 1 more thing family n friends get flat 50% discount on food n beverages too :) but not on alcohol.

lol wht dishonesty? he is indeed my friend, of course pdf friend. moreover im getting business also to my hotel. its a win win thing buddy :)

It is. The kind of priceline model works here.

Hmm..

Wonder what the revenue manager will feel about this open offer ?

Matthew Cooper will not be overjoyed for sure.

There are also paying guest rooms which will cost you less, google them you will find a rooms. Some of them also provide food.

Back
Top Bottom