What's new

Going strong

villageidiot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Don't think there's much that needs to be said here. The situation speaks for itself.

Also, this is both how and why Bhutto is alive and kicking

@Areesh , do we have any jiyalas here? I haven't noticed one in my 4 years of scouring the forum. Pretty rare breed. OTOH Patwaris are a pretty common stock.

Whaat? Is this satire?

Beyond shocking, how does that even work lol?, God save my Sindhi brothers

Another generation of bhuttos and sindh will be pushed backed to stone age.

Whaat? Is this satire?

Beyond shocking, how does that even work lol?, God save my Sindhi brothers
I thought the same. But, then again. anything can happen under PPP. They've kept bhutto alive for so long without cryogenics in a province with non-existent public facilities or basic medical care, where people are drowning, dying of rabies, aids.

That's got to be a modern-day miracle.

Another generation of bhuttos and sindh will be pushed backed to stone age.

"Intermediate" probably means FSc/FA examinations. I would suspect that most students interested in higher studies could be taking the O-levels/A-levels route and not appear in the Intermediate exams at all.

Don't think there's much that needs to be said here. The situation speaks for itself.

Also, this is both how and why Bhutto is alive and kicking

@Areesh , do we have any jiyalas here? I haven't noticed one in my 4 years of scouring the forum. Pretty rare breed. OTOH Patwaris are a pretty common stock.
Damn
isn't 20 or 30% internals like practicals and all awarded by your school so that's basically free marks
add on to that and you might not need much for min passing marks
what's passing % in Pakistan?
here in maharashtra board it's 35 i think, cbse needs more than 40 i guess

Last edited:
Damn
isn't 20 or 30% internals like practicals and all awarded by your school so that's basically free marks
adds on to that and you might not need much for min passing marks
what's passing % in Pakistan?
here it maharashtra board it's 35 i think, cbse needs more than 40 i guess
ICSE too

Haan marks acche milte hain.
Ha scoring hai
par 10th me Shakespeare rata tha lol (MOV) and guess what paraphrase nhi kar sakte the

lines abhi bhi yaad hai "mislike me not for my complexion the shadow'd livery of the burnished sun" blah blah lul

Ha scoring hai
par 10th me Shakespeare rata tha lol and guess what paraphrase nhi kar sakte the

Kya rata tha? Hamara Merchant of Venice tha. inter School dramatics mein maine Shylock ka kirdar nibhaya tha.

Back
Top Bottom