What's new

God’s Laser pointer?

FuturePAF

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We do it to cats, we think it just annoying but I guess it must be terrifying. Wonder how many the PAF has encountered?

Last edited:
We do it to cats, we think it just annoying but I guess it must be terrifying. Wonder how many the PAF has encountered?

It's strange they assigned a counter intel spook to go around talking about this to news media. I think this is just to throw off people and other countries off the scent of the new NGAD, Navy's new next gen fighter program, and related ucav programs.

This is kne giant counter intel campaign. If you ask me.

It's strange they assigned a counter intel spook to go around talking about this to news media. I think this is just to throw off people and other countries off the scent of the new NGAD, Navy's new next gen fighter program, and related ucav programs.

This is kne giant counter intel campaign. If you ask me.

It does seem like the kind of disinformation that would be put out to keep people busy, military and the civilians that listen to conspiracy radio. I guess the counter intel guy is the new Bob Lazaar. They need a new gig now that the WOT wars are shedding soldiers and the build up against China hasn’t picked up steam yet.

Back
Top Bottom