What's new

Glock 9mm 100 Round C-Mag Magazine

Sure training is important, cant disagree, but with your dark thought hypothesis, there is inherent inference that, every dark thought in the mind of a legal gun owner leads him to commit mass murders.

If you do try to take the emotion away from the discussion and focus on the facts, you might see my side.

Sir, I have two 50 round drum mags for my AK, 5 rifles two handguns and more that 2500 rounds of ammunition combined. my dark thought at most cause me smoking a ciggerate!

We are clearly just coming at this from 2 different angles sir.

But there is a reason that the US (that has ~90 guns per 100 people) has the highest gun fatally rate on the planet BY FAR, ahead of the likes of Yeman,Somalia and Pakistan.

I'll leave it that.

We are clearly just coming at this from 2 different angles sir.

But there is a reason that the US (that has ~90 guns per 100 people) has the highest gun fatally rate on the planet BY FAR, ahead of the likes of Yeman,Somalia and Pakistan.

I'll leave it that.

But clearly ignoring the reason, that population of United states is far bigger than combined total of pakistan, yemen, somalia, libya, sudan.

You are an intelligent member here, I would like for you to think a little more about this matter without any prejudice or preconceived notion. Think about right to protect ones self and his family and if required his nation. Think why did british government consistently disarmed it population and it's colonies. Think why did chinese after the mao's revoloution disarm all it's population. Also think about the nature of firearms used in violence and their origin.

You will find some rationale behind our stand!

A pistol with magazine weight 5 times more? I don't approve of that!

EMA-RONI-CONVERSION.jpg

How bout this one then... still a glock

There was a time, when enough is enough........

100 round mag on a glock??

Dude, think about your finger after you hosed all those bullet down, you will most definitely got finger clamp......

Now think of tactical reload LOL...I know, you probably won't need tactical reload with a 100 round drum mag, but still....

Back
Top Bottom