What's new

Featured Global Times: Chinese military from all over China drills in NW China and Tibet since September

Actually they have live fire drills multiple times every single week. Meanwhile Indian troops are just sitting there with nothing else to do since the entire Army has less than ten days worth of munitions :enjoy: :rofl: . The Indians are probably like what did I even sign up for.
I get it now ,why the Chinese are not trying to push the indians back.i guess every day the Chinese wake up thinking India has only 10 days of ammunition and we will attack then on the 11 the day and then they wake up the next day and repeat the same thing .lol

I get it now ,why the Chinese are not trying to push the indians back.i guess every day the Chinese wake up thinking India has only 10 days of ammunition and we will attack then on the 11 the day and then they wake up the next day and repeat the same thing .lol
Why does India have problems making its own ammunition? Is producing an adequate amount of bullets and shells really that difficult? Surely it does not have to import these munitions from somewhere like Russia right ... otherwise if that is the case, then India really has no hope.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom