What's new

Global player India has every right to ties with Kabul: US

Terror central?

If there is any terror central in the world that is bharat that is hated by every neighbor, who sent terrorists to independent countries of Sikkim, Hyderabad, Goa, Kashmir, East Pakistan, Maldives, Sri lanka, Tibet and nepal to spread terror and occupy smaller countries.

Bharat will be kicked out of muslim lands as soon its master USA leaves.

Go ahead ask your diplomats pitch this idea globally!! ;)

You are feeling used ? Take it easy, its not the end of world. Don't get depressed about it, believe me its not worth it.

Go to all the India bashing threads started by BD members here. You'll know who plays the innocent victim being used and exploited . You guys have given reasons ranging from the Indians stealing your nail cutter to plums (yes the fruit!) for your under development and poverty.:lol: First own up to your problems and then your words will hold some value!

Last edited:
Can USA decide this for itself that? If not what makes it speak for the "Indian" right. :) Sweet of those Americans.

You are feeling used ? Take it easy, its not the end of world. Don't get depressed about it, believe me its not worth it.

Getting depressed over what some BANGLADESHI thinks of india? looooool And that too on pdf? Ohmydays you gemme jokes. That's a joke of the day! I wasn't feeling depressed but now I feel amused for sure! Cheers for the entertainment. Keep it coming. :)

India doesnt need US approval to make or break any relationship.....

They are an important trade partner and fast becoming a strategic partner....but the matter of foreign relations is based on Indian interests and the US support for our stand is appreciated but not required....as has been made quite clear in the Indian stance..

Besides....If the Afghans want our help, who the hell are the Americans or the Pakistanis to tell us what we can or cannot do there....

Our money, our resources and our foreign policy....we do what we want with it!

To all the pro-bono financial consultants auditing our investment in Afg....save it for someone who cares!

Terror central?

If there is any terror central in the world that is bharat that is hated by every neighbor, who sent terrorists to independent countries of Sikkim, Hyderabad, Goa, Kashmir, East Pakistan, Maldives, Sri lanka, Tibet and nepal to spread terror and occupy smaller countries.

Bharat will be kicked out of muslim lands as soon its master USA leaves.

Haha still all of our neighbours love us.
And since we're on the subject please have a look at
Pakistan and state terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You'll NEVER EVER see India [the evil hindu state] and state terrorism. The only thing you'll find is terrorisim IN India [done by foreign states]. Is truth denying a new fashion on that side of border or you guys have been doing that since forever?!

Go to all the India bashing threads started by BD members here. You'll know who plays the innocent victim being used and exploited . You guys have given reasons ranging from the Indians stealing your nail cutter to plums (yes the fruit!) for your under development and poverty.:lol: First own up to your problems and then your words will hold some value!

You missed the rice (paddy) and the fishes which have also been amply proven in the forum.

I don't blame India for our ills. India certainly has plenty of known issues to deal with. I am not going to get into that. :whistle:

You missed the rice (paddy) and the fishes which have also been amply proven in the forum.

I don't blame India for our ills. India certainly has plenty of known issues to deal with. I am not going to get into that. :whistle:

Yes we have a lot of issues and we we own up to it.

Fishes and rice are silly too but not as funny as Chinese nail cutters and plums.

i hope our american friends on this forum take note of this statement and keep it in mind vis a vis this trust deficit pakistan and the US have - because this is what feeds it - if you regard india as the regional power then all your overtures of so called friendship are nothing but a scam - we are diametrically opposed

Why the F*** we are looking at Kabul? Don’t we have enough problems here?
Indian politicians are literally sucking blood of our people. Make a peace and just feed our people.

Why we should look at other countries? Our government is becoming sick joke day by day.
Why the hell we want strategic relationship with Afghanistan? Look how our own people messed up whole country and still going on.

What our government is providing us?
Daily new corruption scams. Highest intuitions officers, high profile politicians everyone sucking blood of poor people.
Politicians blaming on media and so on. What is happening in country?
Why can’t poor people eat properly? When we will get clean water, good roads and proper infrastructure?
Just leave all this strategic- strategic party and clean the home first.

Yes, we are aware of that but do you think they are more or severe than the problems bangladesh is facing?

Bangladesh problems

1) Poor ? Hell yea

2) Corrupt ? :partay:

3) Insurgency ? No siree Bob

4) Terrorism ? I don't think so.

5) Minority rights ? Opportunities for improvement. Minorities don't get slaughtered by the thousands.

6) Law and order ? Nothing to write home about. :D

7) Women rights ? What can I say, Woman PMs for the last 17 of the 20 years.

8) Female infanticide ? I don't want to get into that, or should I ?

Not a bright picture, but I certainly can live with this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom