What's new

Global Liveability Index 2019: Dhaka named 3rd worst city to live

Basically you know him too. Internet is free to use for anyone, bandwidth isn't but I have plenty of bandwidth to burn. If your website is listed online and has names on it. Then anyone can quote those names. bdmilitary.com is registered under the name of Ashiqur Rahman. It's easy to find. Syeed Idiot Amar Khan is posting his stupid Facebook page here from 2016. So how hard it would to find him, Ashiqur Rahman, Bilal Miah (IT helpdesk guy). Ashiqur Rahman and Sayeed Dump Khan are asking dump questions to anyone in the Twitter accounts and identifying name and locations. How hard it would be to find these idiots?
These two idiots even don't know who are they communicating with and disclosing their wife's underwear size in Facebook.

Do you think it's hard to find? It's not hard at all.

Didn't your mom teach you guys when you're little kids that don't talk to unknown person? You're constantly talking to unknown persons in Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Tinder.... Why are you guys disclosing identity in return of simple brochures?

I have smarter tools than you, mate!
I don't care whether you think I am American or not. I am happy as long as I am enjoying being the privileged person in America.
Tradecraft!!!
Yes I do know him, on a personal level too so I don’t have to claim if I’m American just to be taken seriously.
Ashiqur Rahman and Syed are two different people... not the same person
You certainly don’t have the intellect of of a native speaker or the maturity of an adult to have a conversation without delving into teenage virgin topics, don’t you?
Again you’re way off topic on the context of the conversation here
Lmao, whatever that means... “smarter tools”
So just because you live in America you think the rest of the world isn’t privileged? Lmao your ego is off the charts

Back
Top Bottom