What's new

Give us autonomy, dont push Tamilnadu revive separate state demand

South Indians are so different, it is amazing that India even exists in its current borders in the first place.

South Indians are so different, it is amazing that India even exists in its current borders in the first place.
Because so far no big power ever interfered India internal affairs and funded its separatists. Compared to China who underwent too many interferences from too many countries( including Turkey and India), India has been enjoying very cosy international environment. Indians take this for granted. While they should know in this jungle world, a big country like India should've attracted predators' attention long ago. It hasn't happened all because China is a more obvious target.

Those threatening separate nation are as idiotic as those trying to impose Hindi. Both types need to be tossed into the Indian Ocean.

The fortunes of Indian states are inextricably linked with each other. This is the reality. Except may be UP. We can give independence to UP. Problem is they are not demanding it. Maybe it should be expelled from the union, then invaded and its political class enslaved
Why would cowbelt states such as UP or Bihar demand independence when they dominate politics and live on handouts from prosperous southern states ?

Last edited:
Tamilians are actually related to Hans, all they do is consume pangolin soup and gutter oil and every 2 decades unleash a global pandemic on the world

Tamilians even had a great leap and cultural revolution

Since ancient time, Tamils have had strong cultural and diplomatic relationship with China than with India.

Modi-Xi summit: Mamallapuram-China ties 2,000 yrs old

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...allapuram-china-ties-2000-yrs-old-767725.html

Consuming pangolin etc is much more civilised than consuming Gobar, gau mutra and the religiously sanctioned panchagavya

Last edited:
Is that a problem? :rofl::rofl: :rofl:
Of course my post was more out of frustration than anything else. But UP is a drag in so many ways. There is no redeeming quality about that state. Over populated, shitty politics, parochial attitude, poor in resources and to top it all, it not just dominates political discourse but also sends the most MPs to Parliament due to its population. I am myself a north Indian (though not from UP), speak Hindi at home, but hate the national language crap that cow belt politicians (mainly from BJP) try to throw at everyone else. Hindi is not an aspirational language for non Hindi states. It is synonymous with backwardness, poor immigrants and crime. Why will they want to learn it?

Of course my post was more out of frustration than anything else. But UP is a drag in so many ways. There is no redeeming quality about that state. Over populated, shitty politics, parochial attitude, poor in resources and to top it all, it not just dominates political discourse but also sends the most MPs to Parliament due to its population. I am myself a north Indian (though not from UP), speak Hindi at home, but hate the national language crap that cow belt politicians (mainly from BJP) try to throw at everyone else. Hindi is not an aspirational language for non Hindi states. It is synonymous with backwardness, poor immigrants and crime. Why will they want to learn it?

Haha, I was only appreciating the underlying humor in the way you wrote it. That's all.

No one said Sanskrit language in India?(संस्कृता वाक्)

As much or as less as between Uyghurs and Haans.
The difference is uyghur is living on land founded by Han. While Tamil Nadu is none other than Tamil themselves. Of cos the uyghur need to live under the banner of China and speaks mandarin as national language.

I know Tamil Nadu heavily resist the domination of Hindu.

Yes, Tamilians have converted from Hindu faith to Tao-Pao-Maoism

Religion is not the uniting factor e.g Pakistan and Bangladesh etc

Hindu was coined by northern india invaders and adopted by the British

Unlike Christianity, Islam etc, Hinduism is not an uniform religion. There is no central authority or a common scripture.

No where in any of the Tamil religious scriptures is the term hindu mentioned as the religion of Tamils.

There were religious exchanges between Tamils and Chinese but no such mention with hindustanis

The exception was Kashmiri (i.e Pakistani) influence in Tamil religion e.g Tirumular

Last edited:
Linguistically, culturally, historically, racially NONE

There are many speculations on the origin of Tamils, could be Indus Valley, Sumeria or Kumari Kandam a sunken continent
There was no Kumari Kandam. India separated from Australia and Africa some millions of years ago and drifted towards asia. Today if you look at the people of south india and Australia, they look similar. And i think people of south African continent should also have almost the same dna at the time of separation.

Apart from this piece of history, i dont think tamil nadu can be Separated from india without other south indian states.

Last edited:
There was no Kumari Kandam. India separated from Australia and Afriqa some millions of years ago and driften towards asia. Today if you look at the people of south india and Australia, they look similar. And i think people of south African continent should also have almost the same dna at the time of separation.

Apart from this piece of history, i dont think tamil nadu can be Separated from india without other south indian states.
There are few theories on the origin of Tamils.

I quoted kumari Kandam as its mentioned in Tamil literature. It's subject to debate whether it existed or not.

The flood myth is mentioned in many cultures, Mesopotamian, Chinese , Abrahamic religions etc

It's even mentioned in Vedic puranas such as Matysa, Bhagavata etc. Where it says the Dravidian kingdom was submerged in the deluge. As per Hindu purana, Vaivasvata or Satyavrata Manu, the progenitor of the human race was Tamil

Bhagavatam Canto 9, Chapter 1, TEXTS 2–3

yo ’sau satyavrato nāma
rājarṣir draviḍeśvaraḥ
j�ānaṁ yo ’tīta-kalpānte
lebhe puruṣa-sevayā

Your choice, whether to accept or reject hindu source

If Tamilnadu get independence it will set the trend for other states to follow.

No shortage of Tamil Talents, Tamil has a large diaspora. All that is needed is a good nationalistic leadership, not the present corrupt politicians, than Tamilnadu can survive independently

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom