What's new

Ghost related encounters!!!

That thing is real. But it mostly likely an actor staged by tribal leaders to convince villagers. I would get close and try to catch it with friends covering me with AK's. :smokin:

Yes, SOMEONE is there. :smokin:
I'm the only one to have photographic material of something spooky there. Nobody since or before has reported anything else there. People have explained some theories like it being an optical illusion where the camera merges light from the surrounding areas close to the white cloth. So there might have been a head/hands on that man, but due to the extremely low light conditions the camera's digital imaging processor interpreted it this way.

We made a run for it since we were essentially trespassing on a site with the oldest man-made structure (the Bidiyah mosque) in the UAE.

Ghosts if real, or if real as they are presently perceived as, can be a powerful weapon. Imagine if you convinced a Ghost to go haunt an enemy country's president?

The applications of a Ghost weapon are limitless, so if there was some truth to ghosts, the military would've been all into it already.

Well I think sometimes it has some thing to do with ghosts. I am saying this coz I know a number of people having experienced it including myself for a few times.That could be some wandering ghost's act , coz we all are normal and never felt that sleeping paralysis thing again :what:

I have had sleep paralysis several times before in the past. Nothing to worry about here. It just feels a bit scary not being able to move around, but goes away fairly quick. If you could try, try converting it into lucid dreaming. That would be more fun. Haven't been succeeded yet myself.:cheers:

Well in almost all major religons it states that these things are there and even of there being life in other planets as well.. In ISLAM it self these things are a factor of proof . My and my familes incontour/ story takes place when i was pretty young maybe the age of 12 .. we were moving from florida state to NY Truck & car towing the car in back of the truck long drive offcourse to NY anyhow it was around past midnight sometimes in US and now even in Pak i belive you have rest areas and places with gas stations for fuel/gas and stores and bathrooms ! we were low on gas we were from wat i belive in the state of virgina southern part on our way to NY .... moving along my dads said we need gas and we can also go to the bathroom so we saw a exit sign on the highway we were on the exit stated all of the above gas,mc donalds,gift shop etc so as we enntered it was getting way to deep in with none of these thngs in sight cuz these should show right away soon as the exit is taken!! anyhow then road kept getting smaller turning from a 2 way road to a one way thats when we knew something was wrong... we saw a bright light up ahead as we came closer it seem to be a old broken down church with nothing but farm land surounding it .. even the cross on the church was broken down as we stopped and me and my dad cam out of the truck we can see a very bright light and very angry and scary noises coming out of the chruch.. we started praying and got back in the truck my mom was also praying her heart out very hard to turn a long truck with a car hitched in the back with GOD's mercey and help my dad managed to turn this truck around which in many others eyes would be impossible anyhow we got back on the highway now going backwards several miles my dad wanted to see if the exit sign/road would show from the highway but it DIDN'T it was a death trap i would never forget this scary realife story nor will my parents with the grace of ALLAH we are here today imagine the staged saga this evil had planned out for us anyhow thought i share my story which i hardly tell anyone..

Well in almost all major religons it states that these things are there and even of there being life in other planets as well.. In ISLAM it self these things are a factor of proof . My and my familes incontour/ story takes place when i was pretty young maybe the age of 12 .. we were moving from florida state to NY Truck & car towing the car in back of the truck long drive offcourse to NY anyhow it was around past midnight sometimes in US and now even in Pak i belive you have rest areas and places with gas stations for fuel/gas and stores and bathrooms ! we were low on gas we were from wat i belive in the state of virgina southern part on our way to NY .... moving along my dads said we need gas and we can also go to the bathroom so we saw a exit sign on the highway we were on the exit stated all of the above gas,mc donalds,gift shop etc so as we enntered it was getting way to deep in with none of these thngs in sight cuz these should show right away soon as the exit is taken!! anyhow then road kept getting smaller turning from a 2 way road to a one way thats when we knew something was wrong... we saw a bright light up ahead as we came closer it seem to be a old broken down church with nothing but farm land surounding it .. even the cross on the church was broken down as we stopped and me and my dad cam out of the truck we can see a very bright light and very angry and scary noises coming out of the chruch.. we started praying and got back in the truck my mom was also praying her heart out very hard to turn a long truck with a car hitched in the back with GOD's mercey and help my dad managed to turn this truck around which in many others eyes would be impossible anyhow we got back on the highway now going backwards several miles my dad wanted to see if the exit sign/road would show from the highway but it DIDN'T it was a death trap i would never forget this scary realife story nor will my parents with the grace of ALLAH we are here today imagine the staged saga this evil had planned out for us anyhow thought i share my story which i hardly tell anyone..

hmmm , well thats really strange and scary. Thanks God your family got back to highway. Have you ever discussed this with any religious/spiritual person for some explanation ??

BTW, American Ghosts seem very creative and this can be a very good idea for a Class Horror movie :cheesy:

well i had never been in this such experience..but still i believe..i have lots of friends who claims to have seen ghosts..

guys i have seen a lot of ghosts pic on net..most of them have shown ghsts in a kind of smoky.i mean they appear as a smoke

e124749180a1f14425f1e4e468b9e875.jpg

This is an interesting thread. Well i would certainy like to relate an incident of my childhood, something which has not only being experienced by me alone but also my whole family and that too together at the same time on numerous occasions.
We had this house in Islamabad and the sector was F-7/4. Now if some one here is familiar with the location that area is being surrounded by a kachi abadi where christians live. Now our house was the end one in the street and adjacent to that abadai. On the back side of my house there were like bushes and no other house for atleast 1 or 2 kms. At night time usually around 8 or 9 we use to witness a whole rain of eggs on our back window and not just any eggs but rotten ones. Sometimes we also witnessed stones and it kept coming like a rain fall something way beyond the capability of an oridinary human. Besides like i mentioned earlier there wasnt any house behind ours just barren land with bushes and trees. On numerous occasions my Grandfather called the police which sweaped the area and found nothing.

The applications of a Ghost weapon are limitless, so if there was some truth to ghosts, the military would've been all into it already.

I don't know about ghosts but the US and USSR both invested in psychic research during the cold war.

why the image is not visible??

You had the "http://" twice in your URL. It happens when you cut-and-paste the URL.

On the subject of ghosts, I was told as a kid that ghosts are the spirits of people who died before their time, i.e. committed suicide. They cannot enter heaven/hell and must roam the Earth until their preordained time of "natural" death.

Another incident, as we kno Jinns have a religion also. My cousin, her brother in laws wife. Her parents house is in Islamabad, and she told us a incident that happened, they knew that there was a jinn living in one of the room, and did not want to move, because it did not bother them.

You know how in the Qur'an it said, Jinn have religion also, well this Jinn used to wake them up at fajar time, to pray fajar. They would also hear a women voice reciting the Qur'an. There was wedding at the house and they had relatives from the UK, one of them went into the room, and put on music and it was really loud. The music played from a minute or two, and then there was a loud scream they went to the room, tried to open the door, and they found the guy unconscious. The Jin didn't like the music, and it only stays in that room.

Back
Top Bottom