What's new

Ghajini 2 ! [ Made in Pakistan ]

If you make movies likes this and stop cultivating jihadi animals like Kasab , Hapizz Syed & co , we will love for sure .

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the Tamil version better, so is the Malayalam Version of Bodyguard (Original). Not being biased here, just felt that Tamil & Hindi versions of the films are just over the top.

I have to accept that the best technicians are often based in south, before they go to bollywood...
Resul pookutty, ARR, Mani Ratnam, Priyadarshan, PC Sriram, Sankar are who were taken by bollywood/...

Quite a large exaggeration..Most probably in the low hundreds. Now I don't think no copying takes place as the original artists come to India to record the song.
again u fail to understand what i say and continue arguing.. and its not it the low hundreds but honestly its in thousands! thats the thing with u guys. you have never heard about the originals so you have know idea that your most favorite songs are actually copied from pakistan and even hollywood...

Anyone one watch parody of Ghajini, "GHANJANI" on Geo TV? Freakng hilarious :rofl:

again u fail to understand what i say and continue arguing.. and its not it the low hundreds but honestly its in thousands! thats the thing with u guys. you have never heard about the originals so you have know idea that your most favorite songs are actually copied from pakistan and even hollywood...

:lol: if that is the case why your industries are failed and bollywood is a success ....

it was made in Tamil first named "Ghajini" and after that Amir khan used the same director to direct the film in Hindi..
Remaking southern films have become hot bussiness in Bollywood now :)

Tamil version was good. The actor was good in it too.

Agneepath! One of the coolist movie, Superb work. but wat have Sikandar sanam done with its part 2 :lol:

Bollywood had adapted concepts from hollywood and made some absolute stunners like sholay, one of my all time favourite.:triniti:

What makes you think that they were copied? Letters and phone were still working b/n India & Pakistan even at the difficult of times...may be some sort of permission was taken from the original composer.

Bollywood had adapted concepts from hollywood and made some absolute stunners like sholay, one of my all time favourite.:triniti:

I heard the village in which it was shot is a tourist destination now.

Even the original is a copy of the movie Memento

ya it was a mixture of Memento and happy go lovely

:lol: if that is the case why your industries are failed and bollywood is a success ....
thats a complete different story and there are dozens of reasons for its failure. good try to bring other sh!t in where it doesn't matter... if u dont know that ur bollywood is bacically a copy of old lollywood, its like me playing a flute in front of a buffalo. it won't make sense to u. and when you say bollywood is a success than sure! i suppose naked women dancing and having sex on national television is a big success.....

Even the original is a copy of the movie Memento - this is a Parody of the Indian movie.

I thought Amir Khan was above acting in copied movies.

Have you seen momento? It is not a copy at all. Yes they're both short-term memory patient and all but not a copy. Ghajini has completely different story, although it WAS a re-make of a south film (also called Ghajini).

thats a complete different story and there are dozens of reasons for its failure. good try to bring other sh!t in where it doesn't matter... if u dont know that ur bollywood is bacically a copy of old lollywood, its like me playing a flute in front of a buffalo. it won't make sense to u. and when you say bollywood is a success than sure! i suppose naked women dancing and having sex on national television is a big success.....

Whatever...Lollywood is on deathbed while Bollywood is the 2nd largest film industry in the world and pls don't give the religious rstictions as reasons for Lollywood 's decline. Iran films made under one of the most fundamentalist regime in the world is also one of the world's best, even better than Bollywood when it comes to getting international awards. So frankly other than your music, the whole film industry called Lollywood sucks.

Back
Top Bottom