What's new

Getting rid of trojans, rootkits, viruses, and other malware

Martian2

Reaction score
Getting rid of trojans, rootkits, viruses, and other malware

If you're like me, you're wondering why your computer is slower than it used to be. In my case, my computer was infected with 21 trojans running in the background and using up my CPU time.

To kill them, my brother Felix (the computer expert) downloaded and ran the free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program. I will walk you through the steps to enable you to eliminate the malware on your computer.

1. Click on this download link from CNET: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - CNET Download.com

2. Click on the proper download button as shown in the picture below.

uFcXW.jpg

3. Save the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program as shown in the picture below.

VP1Mf.jpg

4. Run the program in "full scan" and kill the trojans, rootkits, viruses, and other malware on your computer. I killed 21 trojans on my computer two days ago.

Yesterday, I allowed an Adobe update and a rootkit came in with the update from Adobe. My anti-virus program flagged an intruder, but it couldn't kill it. I killed that sucker with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by running the program again in "full scan."

DXj8K.jpg

Ignore the "Buy Now" or "Activate" buttons. They are not relevant.

Does anyone have a compiled version for OSX Lion? I know there is a binary for Linux and on most of CentOS...RedHat.... it comes packaged!

A very good software but it cannot be used as a primary protection .... used this a long time ago ...... You have to have a good antivirus such as panda ,avst or the paid ones like kaspercky,bitdefender etc....these are just secondary protection ....

Thanks for this software...

13 Found and killed.

---------------------

One more thing......many times message pop up from task bar of this software that :-

"website containing malware is Blocked.

Type :- Incoming."

Although i just have Google home page open? Can someone explain ?

Back
Top Bottom