What's new

Getting married

CD_70_Motorcycle.jpg
:woot::woot:
Is it me or others also...Where the hell is Engine for this Bike. I mean such a big empty space.

Good luck with the wedding.
Dont stop using the forum after being married.

Taiwainese ...whoa man if i would get that lucky!

Congrats Abhishek, you are a lucky chap that a Chinese origin lady is ready to marry you, otherwise they always crib of cultural differences with Indian and when they see a White Guy their culture automatically gets same!! even if they can't speak proper english and raised in Communist environment.

Anyways Best of luck

P.S I know urs is Taiwanese and hope fully better than mainland ones!

Eric thanks for the wishes. I've heard similar things as well. Luckily, both of us are pretty easy going on the cultural front. We've had our fights but since we lived together throughout college time, we had time to sort out the differences. We found out that for almost every chinese cultural aspect, we also had an Indian version; so Chinese and Indian cultures are actually quite similar.

Anyway, I can't really complain since I'm the spoiled one in the relationship. She takes really good care of me and I try my best to reciprocate.:smitten:

Eric thanks for the wishes. I've heard similar things as well. Luckily, both of us are pretty easy going on the cultural front. We've had our fights but since we lived together throughout college time, we had time to sort out the differences. We found out that for almost every chinese cultural aspect, we also had an Indian version; so Chinese and Indian cultures are actually quite similar.

Anyway, I can't really complain since I'm the spoiled one in the relationship. She takes really good care of me and I try my best to reciprocate.:smitten:

abhishek bro wen r u coming to delhi for bachelor night?

abhishek bro wen r u coming to delhi for bachelor night?

bhaaji, abhi chances low hain. I hope I can come back in December.
I know we have a decent number of Delhiites on PDF. It would be pretty interesting to organize a get-together.
Tussi dasso, I'm down for anything (assuming I can make it in Dec)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Dates help increase the stamina, just like desi murgi. So its a tradition :D

LMAO, Jon Veera :partay:

bhaaji, abhi chances low hain. I hope I can come back in December.
I know we have a decent number of Delhiites on PDF. It would be pretty interesting to organize a get-together.
Tussi dasso, I'm down for anything (assuming I can make it in Dec)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

LMAO, Jon Veera :partay:

it would be fun to meet all delhites of PDF over drinks and discuss things other then defence matters.

Back
Top Bottom