What's new

Getting Married

Congrats :cheers:

I am married 10 years now and it isnt as bad as they make it out to be. Just be quite when she gives the orders and don't act too smart when she asks you whether she looks fat in a sari etc . Always smile and nod your head if you are uncertain whether an answer to a question she asks you will be offensive to her. As for the rest , you will learn as you go along . Best of luck :cheers:

aahhh another one bite the dust.....another man going to be victim of daily har"***"ment of woman..
Good luck have happy starting ...don't forget to kill the cat on wedding night...

Congratulation and best of luck GB!!!

Don't worry, I'm married for 9 years but still breathing.. lol.

Where I have no choice for what to buy.

Where she spends hours choosing and bargaining and I spend hours carrying all the shopping bags and paying the bills out of my hard work of hours.

I won't be surprised if Ekta Kapoor launches a serial on me.

Kyonki GB bhi kabhi sher tha.

:rofl: Well at least you are going into marriage knowing what to expect, hope we at least get a wedding pic. Thats if you dont descide the foreign legion looks like a good choice in the next few days.

Congrats :cheers:

Just be quite when she gives the orders and don't act too smart when she asks you whether she looks fat in a sari etc . :

Words of wisdom, Do i look fat in this is a danger sign.

Yes and your sleeping on the couch, no and you get "so i looked fat in the other one" and your sleeping on the couch.

The only way out of a no win question is a hug and an i love you.

Congrats dude.....

My two cents,

1. DO NOT ARGUE.... this implies to even when you are 100% sure
that you are correct.

2. NEVER SAY NO.... especially when she asks you to take her to her
mother's no matter how tired you are.

3. DO NOT TELL HER EVERYTHING.....especially about your previous
girl friends or even friends who are girls no matter how much she
says she trusts you..

4. DO NOT ORDER HER..... meaning if you want her to do something
for you, just put on your most pitiable face and request...

If you follow the above advice you will live the life of a husband in peace and nothing more..... :smokin:

Thanks for all your wishes, advises, experiences and words of wisdom.

No pics please.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

GB

Congrats GB .Hope you won't cut down your visits to PDF.

Congrats

On a serious note, I would personally recommend against a lot of what other men are recommending you here (such as F86 Sabre), but it would get kind of messy with me against 20 guys, so I will not go into it too much.

Back
Top Bottom