What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

The best we can do for him is pray, convince others and go out their and vote for him ourselves. Great stuff from the people all over pakistan who are coming out in support of him.
@Mani2020 too way to go man.

Imagine NAYA Pakistan very nice video

dude no video. :P

375089_543687995673625_1010242531_n.jpg

Will he come to this? something tells me he will.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best we can do for him is pray, convince others and go out their and vote for him ourselves. Great stuff from the people all over pakistan who are coming out in support of him.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=17710" target="_blank">Mani2020</a></u> too way to go man.

oh it wz an amazin video but dunno y their FB page removed it:cheesy:

Dr. Faisal press conference (May 8, 2013)

303056_10151461972729527_999217246_n.jpg

If it was upto him, he would...but doctors have told him no movement for one week.

Maybe a video address like Altaf Bhaiyya? Let's see what happens, some PTI members say he will be probably there, some not. See my post in PTI Election campaign thread.

As Asad Umar said, he has done alot, time for the public and PTI supporters to do it for him now, come on folks, get out and go to the jalsa and do it for him and for a Naya Pakistan.

The video message by IK yesterday was completely from the heart, the best unprepared speech by any politician in Pakistan, full of passion, emotions and an excellent choice of words. This is not me saying, this was from a PML supporter and die hard Anti-PTI guy.

Aftr Quaid's speech in White House The President of USA said to Jinnah: "U don't know U r standing in the greatest building of USA" , Jinnah replied smilingly: "Unfortunatly U don't know, that the greatest building of USA is under my feet" , Pakistan needs such kind of Leader

If it was upto him, he would...but doctors have told him no movement for one week.

Maybe a video address like Altaf Bhaiyya? Let's see what happens, some PTI members say he will be probably there, some not. See my post in PTI Election campaign thread.

As Asad Umar said, he has done alot, time for the public and PTI supporters to do it for him now, come on folks, get out and go to the jalsa and do it for him and for a Naya Pakistan.

The video message by IK yesterday was completely from the heart, the best unprepared speech by any politician in Pakistan, full of passion, emotions and an excellent choice of words. This is not me saying, this was from a PML supporter and die hard Anti-PTI guy.

he will not b there physically but thru video address...he is not in a position to do much movement at dis stage cuz it will b dangerous 4 him

Aftr Quaid's speech in White House The President of USA said to Jinnah: "U don't know U r standing in the greatest building of USA" , Jinnah replied smilingly: "Unfortunatly U don't know, that the greatest building of USA is under my feet" , Pakistan needs such kind of Leader

yaar @Mani2020 rula diya tum ne tu...mai ne kal ik ki takleef berdaasht kerli but jinaah......:cry:
u don't know since how long i was waiting for Allah's vicegerent.......
i don't know k mera khawab kub poora hoga...honestly speaking......mai ne dekha hai k logon k aankhon mai khwab murrne lagaya hain.....

liken jab mai @Leader jaisay joshilay pur-umeed naujawano ko dekhta hoon...tu mera inner self phir se bahir ajata hai.....
m not IK lover.....but tum logon k yaqeen ne mujhay IK ko vote dene per persist kerdiya hai...aur kal jab woh giraein hain...us k baad kaun zinda dil IK ko vote nahi de ga..???

If PTI wins it will attract the whole Pakistan community around the world to flood into Pakistan, they will bring their money and brain power. In 10 years this country will be transformed.

Just imagine the possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom