What's new

germany will use its army more in foreign conflicts

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
German defense minister Ursula vond er Leyen announced that our Bundeswehr will be used more often in foreign conflicts, for humanitarian support.

Von der Leyen für stärkeres Engagement der Bundeswehr im Ausland - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I believe thats a positive thing. Germany too long depended on cheque book diplomacy. That must end. We are an economic giant but reluctant in military aspects.
I wish or Germany's sake that this 'humanitarian' line does not obfuscate what 'bringing democracy' does in the case of the US. Europe is apparently going to go through tough economic times, and Germany seems to be the economic engine right now. It

I think when we say humaniteria we mean it. We are not pro war, believe me.

In other words. Germany will go imperial again.

First gain economic strength and then military strength.

I mean I would support it as a Turk but your subjects of German empire also known as EU should worry because the guns will be pointed at them.

I think Germany prepares for collapse of EU, which automatically will result in collapse of NATO. Every man for himself.

In other words. Germany will go imperial again.

First gain economic strength and then military strength.

I mean I would support it as a Turk but your subjects of German empire also known as EU should worry because the guns will be pointed at them.

I think Germany prepares for collapse of EU, which automatically will result in collapse of NATO. Every man for himself.
we already are imperial. If you look at EU. ;)

Germany and turkey never fought against each other so you guys have nothing to fear about i promise.

Although i would like to believe that germany will stick only to humanitarian aid, there are some concerns...
Why would a defence minister announce aid? Dont you think it should come from finance minister?
This raises the thought that Germany is trying to be cunning here and have dreams of Imperialism:tdown:

Germany and turkey never fought against each other so you guys have nothing to fear about i promise.

Germany is still the most well liked country in the world.

for obvious reasons ;)

Not the modern states....but if memory serves at Berg Eltz there was a huge armory that was on hand to repel the "Turk"...(this was from back in the day when they would threaten Vienna time to time)

German defense minister Ursula vond er Leyen announced that our Bundeswehr will be used more often in foreign conflicts, for humanitarian support.

Von der Leyen für stärkeres Engagement der Bundeswehr im Ausland - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I believe thats a positive thing. Germany too long depended on cheque book diplomacy. That must end. We are an economic giant but reluctant in military aspects.

I really don't think so. I want to know that is Germany interested in opening up German language centers in Pakistan. As many are interested in learning it.

Yeap we have been always allies.

And no worries, with the current state of Bundeswehr, Germany can not pose a military threat against Turkey. ;)

Although i would like to believe that germany will stick only to humanitarian aid, there are some concerns...
Why would a defence minister announce aid? Dont you think it should come from finance minister?
This raises the thought that Germany is trying to be cunning here and have dreams of Imperialism:tdown:
The finance minister has no say in such topics. We have a special ministry for aid, its called "Entwicklungshilfe Ministerium".

And in all honesty, do you blame germans for imperialistic dreams? We are super sucesfull, we already rule the EU. Germany is more powerful today than ever before. We are human beings. You know how human beings are, right? Being imperialistic, doesn´t mean we have to be bad or evil. We can be a benevolent Hegemon.

The finance minister has no say in such topics. We have a special ministry for aid, its called "Entwicklungshilfe Ministerium".

And in all honesty, do you blame germans for imperialistic dreams? We are super sucesfull, we already rule the EU. Germany is more powerful today than ever before. We are human beings. You know how human beings are, right? Being imperialistic, doesn´t mean we have to be bad or evil. We can be a benevolent Hegemon.
It is every right of Germany to build up their army to protect their interest. Same for Japan. Some think they are allowed to suppress their military rise forever.

Who says only US can build up an army? Are they special or something?

I personally would like to see Germany-Turkey-Japan cooperation on this field so we can create Eurasian empire.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom