What's new

Germany warns Pakistan of losing GSP+ status as economic crisis deepens

You give them too much credit.

If they had any sense they would have let IK continue ruling. IK had almost bankrupted Pakistan. IK had managed to piss off US & China ; Saudia Arabia & Iran at the very same time. This requires a special set of skills!! IK should have been allowed to continue for a year more, he would have ran Pak into the ground and finished his political career.

Even now I think his political career is actually finished. Over a period of time SMQ would rise to power in PTI and push IK aside.

No, I do not agree with you....You should draw a parallel between IK with our Arvind Kejriwal. So I am sure IK will come back with a full majority if Pakistan elections are not influenced by their army...
But from an Indian perspective, I feel a stable and good civilian leader in Pakistan has the potential to rewrite positive relations between India and Pakistan...At least, I hope IK has learned his lesson and will follow an independent path for the prosperity of Pakistan and improve its ties with India...

@Windjammer

I don't know but maybe she is a lady of many talents.

She is very good at making pickles. We call her pickle Maami as well.

Regards

I mean I know dar is an idiot but he is not this idiot

I think plan is to destroy Pakistan so Nawaz sharif can come and save Pakistan

There is no way I mean absolutely no way from country to coming back from this..

Even if u bring Aladdin..

View attachment 918555
Maryam Aurangzeb her dory pe Sath hoti Hai, kis capacity main?

If Tons of weapons are being supplied to Ukraine, where is the money earned being deposited?

The Germans might as well do it if its a violation in the mutual agreement.

Smart of the Germans to hold their end of the bargain with a GSP+ stick.

Dar, the bharwa he is, must have thought he could get away with it.

At this point PTI should vouch for no elections in 2023.

They will take a huge hit if they come in 2023.

GERMANY WARNS PAKISTAN OF LOSING GSP+ STATUS AS ECONOMIC CRISIS DEEPENS​

ISLAMABAD: Germany has warned Pakistan of losing its ongoing Generalised Scheme of Preferences (GSP-Plus) status as economic crisis deepened, ARY News reported on Thursday.
The German embassy has penned down a letter to Federal Minister of Economic Affairs Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, pointing out that official importers of Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi were facing difficulties due to country’s economic situation.
“The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is not allowing to open letter of credits (LCs) for import of electric cars from Germany,” the letter stated, noting that Berlin is the largest trade partner of Pakistan in the European Union (EU).
The letter maintained that the restricting import of electric cars was detrimental to Pakistan-Germany bilateral trade, adding that not allowing to open LCs is a violation of GSP+ status.
Read More: ‘Steel shortage’: Manufactures urges SBP to open LCs
It warned that restricting the import of electric cars would be harmful for Islamabad, adding that the country may lose the GSP+ status.
Within few months, Germany will have Trump at one side, Putin on other side and above all India as major "friend".

Then Germany will have to think where will they sell their Audi, BMW...

I suggested in this forum several times to Germany not to make Russia angry...and I still am of the same opinion.

How can someone not understand a simple concept that if you say I am going to buy rupee at double the price and offer free dollars that your reserves will fall..

How can someone not understand that if you ban import of raw material you can't export anything

How can one not understand that if you say no to IMF You will bankrupt unless someone else is going to give you 10-12 b $ like they gave to Ik?

I mean even a 13 year old kid get this..

Hence the only possible explanation no matter how much ludicrous is to destroy the economy blame it on IK and then bring Nawaz sharif back and call him saviour

It's either PMLN are 13 yrs kid or 45 yrs old qualified chess player

I will take them as chess player

View attachment 918558

I refuse to believe they are idiots..I think this is reasonable plan.

1- bankrupt the country.
2- bring nawaz Sharif back.
3- then sign deals with IMF.
4- slowly things get better blame the bankruptcy on IK

plan B.
1- ALMOST bankrupt the country
2- hand over power to IK.
3- COUNTRY then bankrupts in hands of IK.
4- IK takes the blame.

Otherwise why would someone deliberately destroy the economy in a non serious attitude

This isn't me all the experts are saying this ..
Take any economy expert they will tell you this is all deliberately been done
situation is out of hands thats why, people stopped remittance or sent very low and used hawala.
2nd reason is pmln whole narrative dar will bring down the dollar in doing so they burned reserves to lowest they thought exports will keep coming and they will just ban import and keep dollar at fix price and election will come and they will win but it happened oposite

WTF is this germany ????????? :lol:

so if situation is bad its means pakistna need GSP+ more then ever you stupids

@Windjammer

I don't know but maybe she is a lady of many talents.

She is very good at making pickles. We call her pickle Maami as well.

Regards
She also has the talent to tell lies with a very straight face which was a obvious after the Balakot incident and subsequent PAF actions.
Lately she seems to be using fair'n lovely extensively.

68275452.jpeg

oJHceldL-finance-minister-india.png

@Windjammer sb

after the Balakot incident

Masood Azhar and his brother haven't been seen much in public after the allegedly fake Balakot incident. Is that correct?

Quite a few IC 814 kidnappers and Kashmiri militants have been bumped off lately, my PDF bros inform me.

And the reaction to the Brahmos landing at Mian Channu (accidentally of course) was fairly muted, no?

Regards

Dar 90 economist sorry I mean accountant , nor I think he ever read bilateral trade agreements in great depth.

You are so kind to him by assuming the idiot can read. If he can, I remain sure he does not understand what he reads.

@VCheng where are those famous generals who were watching economy in PTI era ? hum khan ko ungli sa pakar kar chalaty rahy :lol:

The Generals are still generalling comfortably. Sometimes they let the children fight it out in their sandbox first and then brush off the blood, sweat and tears off the ones left standing, stick on a few Band-Aids and then unko ungli pakar kar undar chai biskoot key liye ley jatey hein, aur usskey baad kabhi kabhaar ek aadhi tafee bhi unko mil jati hey.

Last edited:
@Windjammer sb

after the Balakot incident

Masood Azhar and his brother haven't been seen much in public after the allegedly fake Balakot incident. Is that correct?

Quite a few IC 814 kidnappers and Kashmiri militants have been bumped off lately, my PDF bros inform me.

And the reaction to the Brahmos landing at Mian Channu (accidentally of course) was fairly muted, no?

Regards
Isn't it ironic that immediately after the so called Balakot Strikes, Indian war Lords sitting in Delhi were able to give a nice round figure of 350 killed inside a building on the other side of the border, yet took same some 8 months to disclose shooting down own Chopper in their backyard.
Rogue nations like North Korea often fires missiles towards South as well.
Pak waited for Indians to expire their excuses before obvious was revealed.
Remember if Pakistan can send live subsonic projectiles to IOK, replying with a dud supersonic missile is no big effort.

@Windjammer sb

It may interest you that the news of the Balakot strike was first brought to notice by Pakistani netizens, not by the IAF, which reacted only much later. And the Azhar bros have been keeping a low profile since then.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom