What's new

Germany state ellection in Bayern results...

Georg

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The result of the ellection in Bayern, Germany

CSU 37.8% -10.3%
Grüne (green) 17.9% +9.3%
FW (free voters similar to CSU) 11.7% +2.7%
AfD 10.6% +10.6% (first time in Bayern)
SPD 9.6% -11%
FDP 5% +1.7%
----------------- 5% limit below get not in parliament
Linke 3.2% +1.1%
other 4.6% -4.1%

difficult to create a government for the CSU

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...yern-war-eine-abrechnung-mit-csu-und-spd.html

the voter clearly claimed they want to get rid of the old guys in the CSU ... Seehofer damaged a lot

This means troubling times ahead for Angela Merkel.

dont think so.... this vote was a clear message to Seehofer (Merkels worst counterpart in here own government) to STFU...this is his "home" state...

a easy voter message to understand... most voters want a conservative government with a green hand... in my eyes only CSU and Grüne can form a government....

the voter clearly claimed they want to get rid of the old guys in the CSU ... Seehofer damaged a lot

dont think so.... this vote was a clear message to Seehofer (Merkels worst counterpart in here own government) to STFU...this is his "home" state...

a easy voter message to understand... most voters want a conservative government with a green hand... in my eyes only CSU and Grüne can form a government....
Can you tell us what your politics is? and why? irrespective of any political correctness. Thank you.

Can you tell us what your politics is? and why? irrespective of any political correctness. Thank you.

No party fits to me...
at some points CDU (conservative) is right
at many points the green are right...we have only one earth and should take care of our mother (many germans have realized this the reason why they are so successfull even in deeply conservative states like Bayern)
at some points even the left are right... the wealth is not spread enough ...a vew have much many have nothing (not only in Germany)
the SPD had many good politics in the past... but not at the moment... the one impressed me most was Hermann Scheer a visioner with energy change to get independent from oil coal and all the monopols.. unfortunatily he died 2010.

I tend to CDU... but other than many people at the moment I am not angry with Merkel how she handeld the refugee crisis with opening the border for people who need help....
A rich nation like Germany has to help without asking question... no one lost a job, a house because of refugees ... the huge majority of the refugees realy need help.. i had two trainees in my company, femal refugees from male dominated nations with no or not many rights for woman, learning German language in a company in daily business life... seperated from their family and husband to get them out of the control to show them what freedom and female rights are...
To hear and see their emotions while they told their storys keeped me and my coworker stunned and speachless...
On of the two was at home while here husband was working as a welder on a nightshift as soldier stormed their home seeking here husband, they only found his father and brother... in the living room infront of the whole family and kids they cut open the throat of here husband dad and brother leave them dead behind... after here husband returned home they fleed 3 months through mountains till they were able to get on their way to Germany.

Helping the one who need help yes... without any question..

tollerate intollerance of some refugees or crime or inaceptable behaivor or changing our community to their idiologys... no... put them in the next airplane and send them back were they come from... NO MATTER if there is war or not... who dont follow our rules has to leave, best would be within 24hours... that would shut up many big mouth young male refugees...
get rid of wannabee refugees that only want a better life at our cost...yes ... quickly...
take more care of the enviorment YES of course ... get rid of coal oil and nuclear power ... YES we dont need that shit... the sun delivers 1000times more energy than we need at the moment...we just need to use it...what oil coal and nuclear lobbyist try to tell us is impossible...
1980 they told us we can get at best 2-4% energy from renewable energy... 2018 German economy is running full steam the consuption is much higher than 1980 and we have over 30% renewable energy.. it works.
What many tend to forget...the moment we have 100% renewable energy we dont need to pay a source of energy.. means in the future energy get cheap as **** because the only thing they need is to maintain and replace outdated equipment... the sun and all effects of the sun are free (wind, water, biomass etc.)
What piss me off is that many things in Germany take endless till a final dessicion is made... in a quick changing world that problem needs to be adressed...
We need a strong production in Germany because thats the engine that drives everything and is the key to success...

what annoyes me most is the left press in Germany that allows no real political discussion.... only because someone dont want refugees in his neighborhood or more protection for our cultur he isn´t a NAZI... that is what the press is telling us .. it is not the duty of the press to show the political direction or telling what is right or wrong...their duty is to tell the news and the truth ... the people should be able to make their own decission.

But I moved to the small Island of Mallorca/Spain ... here the weather is mostly all of the time nice the summer is long and hot and the clocks run slower and more chilled here... and what I like the most... they value the real important things in life... friends health time for family ... they dont need a Mercedes infront of the house to impress people passing by which they dont know ...

in my eyes only CSU and Grüne can form a government....
This will never happen, CSU and FW will form the government, take my words!

You see a tiny little move to the right in the last five years, but nothing you can compare the eastern countries...

2013:
right-wing: CSU 47,7, FW 9 => 56,7%
centre: FDP => 3,3%
left-wing: SPD 20,6, Grüne 8,6, Linke 2,1, Piraten 2 => 33,3%

2018:
right-wing: CSU 37,2, FW 11,6, AfD 10,2 => 59,0%
centre: FDP => 5,1
left-wing: SPD 9,7, Grüne 17,5, Linke 3,2 => 30,4

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom