What's new

German wind turbine maker Nordex wins Pakistan contract

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
N100-wind-turbines-credit-Nordex.jpg

Nordex has won two turnkey wind turbine supply deals in Pakistan totalling 100MW.

The German manufacturer will deliver 40 N100/2500 machines (pictured) to projects by Yunus Energy Limited and Metro Power Company Limited in the province of Sindh.

Hot climate versions of the turbines designed to operate in temperatures of up to 45C will be used, Nordex said.

Construction will start in the spring with both projects slated to go live in summer 2016. Nordex will cover servicing for the farms for 10 years.

Local site preparations including work on the foundations, access roads and cabling will be handled by Nordex partner Descon Engineering of Lahore.

Nordex has to date completed projects in consortium with Descon with a combined volume of 150MW in Pakistan.

Metro Power chief executive Danish Iqbal said: “With this contract, we have opted for a strong vendor with German machinery and a solid track record of EPC in Pakistan and worldwide.”

Nordex board member Lars Bondo Krogsgaard added: “We will be using the currently strong momentum in the emerging markets to expand our business here.”

Nordex 100MW double in Pakistan - Onshore Wind | reNEWS - Renewable Energy News

FFC Wind Power projects in Gharo and Jhampir are also using these Nordex turbines.

But no difference in loads hiding and and lowering the price of per unit of electricity we common Pakistan is have no benefit today we eV have no light and no water left in tank thanks to all energy project not a single megawatt common pakistan I gets these all power go to parties leaders houses man map house parliament etc our money u they are using to get air condition air for frer

Gul Ahmed wants wind power?
Gul ahamed will finance 50 Gul ahamed Wind farm project MW Project. It will start next month insha-Allah

FFC Wind Power projects in Gharo and Jhampir are also using these Nordex turbines.
FFCEL (Jhimpir) is using N77 model while FWEL 1 & 2 (Gharo) is using N100 Alpha series turbines.

Gul ahamed will finance 50 Gul ahamed Wind farm project MW Project. It will start next month insha-Allah

FFCEL (Jhimpir) is using N77 model while FWEL 1 & 2 (Gharo) is using N100 Alpha series turbines.

What are the main difference with both model?

Germans are world leaders in alternative energy resources.

They also lead in energy from Solar, under ground heat etc.

A relative of mine told me that there is potential of electricity from wind power 40,000 MW only from coastal areas in Sindh; so far only few projects of 50MW (each) have been kicked off

I wish to see many more like these.

Germans are world leaders in alternative energy resources.

They also lead in energy from Solar, under ground heat etc.

A relative of mine told me that there is potential of electricity from wind power 40,000 MW only from coastal areas in Sindh; so far only few projects of 50MW (each) have been kicked off

The word in bold is what all you'll hear as a part of news, slogans and manifestos. And it'll be used with such a context that the general population will comprehend it as if they have got it.( Hurrey! we have got the potential)
Showing the outcome and implementing upon the plan to tap it down and to deliver at your door step, all those facilities that you may need to progress and be the part of that race of development is all the game.Otherwise the rest of the world will push you down and will be one step ahead of you in every business and in every story.
Disappointingly it's been a sob story of the past 6 decades, that we have shown our attitude as being a "Danda/ dhakka start" nation.

But no difference in loads hiding and and lowering the price of per unit of electricity we common Pakistan is have no benefit today we eV have no light and no water left in tank thanks to all energy project not a single megawatt common pakistan I gets these all power go to parties leaders houses man map house parliament etc our money u they are using to get air condition air for frer

if wind is free doesnt mean project is free, investors first recover their money and have to make profit...sad but thats how capitalism works

Back
Top Bottom