What's new

Geo's 'Khuda Aur Mohabbat' becomes first Pakistani drama to cross 1 billion views on YouTube

Baby Leone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geo's 'Khuda Aur Mohabbat' becomes first Pakistani drama to cross 1 billion views on YouTube

Geos Khuda Aur Mohabbat becomes first Pakistani drama to cross 1 billion views on YouTube

Geo TV's blockbuster drama 'Khuda Aur Mohabbat" has achieved a historic milestone as it became the first ever drama to cross 1 billion views on YouTube.
"Khuda Aur Mohabbat", which features Iqra Aziz and Feroze Khan in the lead roles, has broken all records in the history of dramas.
A production of Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi's 7th Sky Entertainment, the hit Geo TV drama is written by Hashim Nadeem Khan and directed by Syed Wajahat Hussain.
Geos Khuda Aur Mohabbat becomes first Pakistani drama to cross 1 billion views on YouTube

"Khuda Aur Mohabbat" is aired every Friday at 8 pm on Geo TV.

Geo TV's blockbuster drama 'Khuda Aur Mohabbat" has achieved a historic milestone as it became the first ever drama to cross 1 billion views on YouTube.
"Khuda Aur Mohabbat", which features Iqra Aziz and Feroze Khan in the lead roles, has broken all records in the history of dramas.
A production of Abdullah Kadwani and Asad Qureshi's 7th Sky Entertainment, the hit Geo TV drama is written by Hashim Nadeem Khan and directed by Syed Wajahat Hussain.

"Khuda Aur Mohabbat" is aired every Friday at 8 pm on Geo TV.

I don't know how people watch all these sad boring rona dhonda drama. Sad depressing . Iqra aziz is a terrific actor but they keep giving her and others such roles

I don't know how people watch all these sad boring rona dhonda drama. Sad depressing . Iqra aziz is a terrific actor but they keep giving her and others such roles
Suno Chanda is one the most successful comedy drama in history of Pakistan and Iqra was the main character in it along with Farhan Saeed. So it's unfair to say that she gets the same roles all the time.

Pakistani dramas, the crying women of Pakistan.
You didn't watch the drama or even follow good one's

You're ignorant but have a stereotype that you are pushing...
This is a good show but I recommend “Parizaad” which centre around the problems faced by men in our society …
Yep great drama, I follow it

Geo is a anti-Pakistani Channel.

No patriotic Pakistan should support it.

No just an ignorant guy
An ignorant person that states the obvious, Pakistani women crying in dramas? Pakistani drama schools need to snap out of the same old storylines.
No you be the sheep like everyone and put up with half an hour of mental torture instead spending time with the family or doing something productive
Prefer going on walks then watching pathetic Pakistani media.

Pakistani population is only 220 million. Where the rest of 780 million viewers came from??. I am sure Indian and Bangladeshi people do not watch Pakistani content. :D

Suno Chanda is one the most successful comedy drama in history of Pakistan and Iqra was the main character in it along with Farhan Saeed. So it's unfair to say that she gets the same roles all the time.
Majority of dramas are rondo types

Back
Top Bottom