What's new

Geometry of the Universe

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

How the average density of energy and matter in the Universe in relation to critical density can determine the geometry of the Universe into three distinct shapes.

For those interested only...

Last edited by a moderator:

Energy density in space-time simulation.

Cosmology - a way to blow your mind without drugs!

Thought experiment: You are in a space ship. You fly to the edge of the universe, then you keep going. Where are you?

A: There is no "void" outside the universe. The universe is... everything. It defines reality. So the answer is, your ship gets curved back into the defined space-time reality. One cannot travel to a location where all of the universe is hovering in front of you like a tennis ball held at arm's length... such a location doesn't exist.

Hmmmm... :meeting:

Cosmology - a way to blow your mind without drugs!

Thought experiment: You are in a space ship. You fly to the edge of the universe, then you keep going. Where are you?

A: There is no "void" outside the universe. The universe is... everything. It defines reality. So the answer is, your ship gets curved back into the defined space-time reality. One cannot travel to a location where all of the universe is hovering in front of you like a tennis ball held at arm's length... such a location doesn't exist.

Hmmmm... :meeting:
in simple english?

i dont think that makes sense chogy sir.....your 1.5 pound brain can comprehend the extent,nature and size of this universe.....hell you cant even put a man on venus and you are talking about going to the edge of space....there is no edge of space....its never ending...believe it or not...dont try to limit Almighty Allah's power....if he can make make one universe with billions and trillions of stars...then he can make billions and trillions of universes too.....and they all can be never ending.....dont waste your time thinking about...mend your beliefs instead regarding the God who made it.....

you believe in 3 gods and one of your god died on a cross and u still preach everyone that you believe in one god..now how logical is that?:azn:

i think its not necessary to talk like that

you believe in 3 gods and one of your god died on a cross and u still preach everyone that you believe in one god..now how logical is that?:azn:

How unbelievably rude. If there was a "disapprove" button, I'd be all over it. I did nothing to deserve mockery over my religion. Shame on you.

hell you cant even put a man on venus and you are talking about going to the edge of space....there is no edge of space....its never ending...

Obviously you've not taken advanced physics or quantum mechanics. Thought experiments are used all the time to illustrate effects like relativity. It has nothing to do with a nation's space capabilities.

I'll give you another example. See if you can answer it.

A space ship is traveling at 99% of the speed of light, and flying by a small moon. There are three men, one on the moon, one at the back of the space ship, one at the front. The guy at the back of the space ship sends a laser beam to the man in the front. Remember, the space ship is traveling at 99% of the speed of light.

1) What does the man at the front of the ship measure for the speed of the laser light beam?

2) What does the guy standing on the moon measure for the speed of the light beam?

Have fun.

How unbelievably rude. If there was a "disapprove" button, I'd be all over it.

There is always a report button.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

1) What does the man at the front of the ship measure for the speed of the laser light beam?

2) What does the guy standing on the moon measure for the speed of the light beam?

Have fun.

Hint special relativity

i dont think that makes sense chogy sir.....your 1.5 pound brain can comprehend the extent,nature and size of this universe.....hell you cant even put a man on venus and you are talking about going to the edge of space....there is no edge of space....its never ending...believe it or not...dont try to limit Almighty Allah's power....if he can make make one universe with billions and trillions of stars...then he can make billions and trillions of universes too.....and they all can be never ending.....dont waste your time thinking about...mend your beliefs instead regarding the God who made it.....

are you the same guy who came up with gaddafi accounts, obama account and simposon eating cake account and ghulam qadiani account??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chogy i understand but a1 lost me lol.

I think its worth saying that the universe is still expanding and eventually it will tear up everything that exists planets , stars , Galaxies.

Really the big bang is still actually happening.

Another thought experiment

Schrödinger's cat

schrodinger-cat.gif

All this is why I should have said

"Cosmology AND quantum mechanics - a way to blow your mind without drugs!"

Another hint on the light beam thought experiment... the passage of time is different between the moon, and shipboard.

Is it true that if we do ever develop speed of lights ships that even if a grain of sand hit the ship during flight it would rip right threw the ship?

Also is it possible to go faster then light?

Is it true that if we do ever develop speed of lights ships that even if a grain of sand hit the ship during flight it would rip right threw the ship?

Also is it possible to go faster then light?

You dont need to travel at the speed of sound for a sand particle to do some serious damage
Try sand blasting

As for the faster than speed of light stuff some things work faster than the speed of light

Hint J S Bell's theorem

Back
Top Bottom