What's new

Geo workers beats a citizen after he throws stones at a Geo van in Faisalabad

Geo reporter misbehaving with Imran Khan and trying to sabotage press conference

Geo reporters sabotage cable operators press conference and abuse Chairman cable operators

[/quote]

wow - did you also post about PTI workers breaking LHC door some days ago? I didn't think so :D

wow - did you also post about PTI workers breaking LHC door some days ago? I didn't think so :D

Presenting wrong things in front of wrong doesn't make it right. To me both were wrong but GEO forget its place and need to be shutdown. they can run any channels they like other then news channels and they also have to legalized their GEO Super which they are running with License for quite long time

Bn8LJUTCUAA7a01.jpg

جو آج زد پر ہم ہیں تو خوش گماں نہ ہو، چراغ سب کے بجھیں گے ہوا کسی کی نہیں۔

Presenting wrong things in front of wrong doesn't make it right.
finally = so why don't this logic implies to PTI :D . they always start with "since its with IK now, everything is fine and clean" :D

Presenting wrong things in front of wrong doesn't make it right. To me both were wrong but GEO forget its place and need to be shutdown. they can run any channels they like other then news channels
finally = so why don't this logic implies to PTI :D . they always start with "since its with IK now, everything is fine and clean" :D

I am not an IK fan and nor anyone else and didn't cast my vote till now, but like always it is a universal truth no body is perfect which include you also and one thing i learned from Quran that if someone say right thing no matter who is he/she, backing him/her and if someone is wrong then no matter who is he/she, oppose him /her. This is my way of living.

am not an IK fan and nor anyone else and didn't cast my vote till now, but like always it is a universal truth no body is perfect which include you also and one thing i learned from Quran that if someone say right thing no matter who is he/she, backing him/her and if someone is wrong then no matter who is he/she, oppose him /her. This is my way of living

Exactly - If nobody is perfect than what's the problem with current government or election commission or supreme courts? Let them do their job & wait for 5 years to judge them. If they do any corruption than we should let them because nobody is perfect right ?

Irshad-E-Nabvi (S.A.W) Hai: Momin Ek Surakh Se 2 Bar Nahi Dasa Jata - Also If a thief preaches you about not stealing will you really believe/back him?

Back
Top Bottom