What's new

GEO-cracy instead of Democracy

Naheen Karsaktay.......
Tu phir Pakistan ko Chalnay do.....
Aur Intizar karo 2018 ka....
Kabhe tu constituion ko manooo

Sometimes i think we need to fought an "Independence war" from these morons as well.

Is it really mentioned in our constitution that a person can smear the intelligence agencies and armed forces?? o_O

Zaid Hamid was doing his program right now used some really good words for Geo channel had to actually sensor those words but was really very angry

People are main reason for all illness ...there are set of guidelines ...they dont want to follow ...they made their security people to rule and expect to go in right direction ...
U may get a short time high but u will loose future

Bheegoro......Take over Karo, Aur Khud Geo/PMLN ko Permanantly ban kar do....par itnee himmat kahan marasioyo:pop:
ALl Pakistanis of any party and the army men will stand firmly behind Nawaz Sherif if he refuses to be blackmailed by Jang/ Geo group.. if there are any secrets that Mir Shakil is threatening to leak then please address the nation, we will forgive Nawaz and will shun Geo./ Jang forever.

the attitude of Mir Shakil was very condescending and abusive when he summoned the Nawal league ministers to his UAE residence. Mir Shakil is a prolific blackmailer but his days are numbered. I request Nawaz league to stand firm and show resolve.

this akhbar faroosh dallal will die his own death.

People are main reason for all illness ...there are set of guidelines ...they dont want to follow ...they made their security people to rule and expect to go in right direction ...
U may get a short time high but u will loose future

o_O

ALl Pakistanis of any party and the army men will stand firmly behind Nawaz Sherif if he refuses to be blackmailed by Jang/ Geo group.. if there are any secrets that Mir Shakil is threatening to leak then please address the nation, we will forgive Nawaz and will shun Geo./ Jang forever.

the attitude of Mir Shakil was very condescending and abusive when he summoned the Nawal league ministers to his UAE residence. Mir Shakil is a prolific blackmailer but his days are numbered. I request Nawaz league to stand firm and show resolve.

this akhbar faroosh dallal will die his own death.

"Bhai Jaan" tu Aap kis marz kee dawa hain.....expose PMLN-Geo Nexus, with AOA Pakistan and rule another decade:pop:

"Bhai Jaan" tu Aap kis marz kee dawa hain.....expose PMLN-Geo Nexus, with AOA Pakistan and rule another decade:pop:
No Nexus

its anot always malicious. Mir Shakil, like I said before is a prolific blackmailer.. some people are ordinary people , I dont mean Nawaz league would have done something evil that must be punished.

if PMLn takes the lead and says it wont be pressurized or blackmailed then people will praise it.

you got a valid point that we should bring up such secrets. and if I knew I would have and said, we dont care.. Nawz is still our PM and that akhbar Farosh dallal can go to hell
remember when Indians mounted on Zardari over the Mumbai attacks and he crapped in his pants and was visibly shaken? the entire opposition and army stood behind him and even people like Sheikh Rashid said that we will side with our president how dare Indians bully him
I meant in that way.

lets be honest here.. this support of Geo group is not based on principles or freedom of expression is it? ;) even you know it in your heart. Mir Shakil hods something important which made people like Senator Pervaiz go and seek his audience and had to wait until he granted them his blessing.

No Nexus

its anot always malicious. Mir Shakil, like I said before is a prolific blackmailer.. some people are ordinary people , I dont mean Nawaz league would have done something evil that must be punished.

if PMLn takes the lead and says it wont be pressurized or blackmailed then people will praise it.

you got a valid point that we should bring up such secrets. and if I knew I would have and said, we dont care.. Nawz is still our PM and that akhbar Farosh dallal can go to hell
remember when Indians mounted on Zardari over the Mumbai attacks and he crapped in his pants and was visibly shaken? the entire opposition and army stood behind him and even people like Sheikh Rashid said that we will side with our president how dare Indians bully him
I meant in that way.

lets be honest here.. this support of Geo group is not based on principles or freedom of expression is it? ;) even you know it in your heart. Mir Shakil hods something important which made people like Senator Pervaiz go and seek his audience and had to wait until he granted them his blessing.

You simply vocalized my point..Army do cooperate with the civil govt but civilians always oppose Armed Forces whether they're in rule or are being ruled by them..

No Nexus

I meant in that way.

Ok! Geo holds our Sharifs secrets......agreed, but what wrongs with Your Sharifs? what secrects are those which holding him at this moment......why he's not fully behind ZAI:azn:

Last edited:
Are journalists in Pakistan being targeted by ISI?:

Back
Top Bottom