What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

1659097438162.png

Imran Khan did not have the required mandate from the 2018 election. He had a minority government. If Imran Khan's government was truly healthy, then he would have been the head of a stable majority government.
IK’s mandate was stolen by these very people who have ruled this country for 70+ years. An unstable government works best in their interest as they’re allowed space to interfere in governance. It’s not a claim I make but the fact that “the country’s most powerful” man is out begging says a lot about the power politics of this country.

Oh and interestingly, PDM government satisfied IMF’s conditions and everything else. And now this property dealer is here to get the credit by faking a call or two. They pulled this trick when IK brought this country out of FATF. And they thought they can change ground reality by claiming it as GHQ’s victory. If that was GHQ’s victory, then GHQ should also take credit for pushing us into the Grey List. They have played good guy far too long.

@Mugen @Norwegian

you are so innocent

he is everything and he is every minister

mjhy io mulk ameer chayee beshak thailand waly kam ker ke ho ya dubai waly .bhikari ki koi izzat nhi dunya main .
Maaaani Bhai

Think about it. COAS goes to beg for money. Why does he need to ? He is retiring soon. Is this loan for Pakistan or his own pocket :what: ?

Secondly, is he planning for an extension and this loan will suffice for his extension ? :blink:
Thirdly, has COAS made a deal with another political party who wanted to secure the loan through him ? :cheers:

Why is Army Chief talking about trade and money?
Was he asked by the government?

If yes then what happened to the Minister handling these portfolios?

All government departments should restrict to their areas of expertise.
However, it is seen frequently that Pak Army Chief is seen handling diplomacy, trade etc. No nation worth its capability allows these things.
He and few of his subordinates are the Gov't, you silly neighbor to the east 'Tricks are for the kids.'

@VCheng

SAH sb,

Why not go to Iron Brother? I hear there is money in Beijing.

Why not? You can get as much funds as you want from them as long as you offer a deal which is sweeter than honey (i.e. interest rate which is taller than the mountains)

Regards

All I can say here is beware of honey:

Iron brah probably said no, I'll repeat here what I said on the Sri Lanka thread. The US should not help any nation repay Chinese loans. Default means no imports, no fuel, no raw materials and no investments. Besides no matter what the US does to help, the people of Pakistan will vilifying, blame and continue to act against US national interest - hard pass.

That is indeed the mood inside the Beltway, I hear.

Maaaani Bhai

Think about it. COAS goes to beg for money. Why does he need to ? He is retiring soon. Is this loan for Pakistan or his own pocket :what: ?

Secondly, is he planning for an extension and this loan will suffice for his extension ? :blink:
Thirdly, has COAS made a deal with another political party who wanted to secure the loan through him ? :cheers:
he is not retiring next week . oct is very far and he can not afford to be there when country bankrupts . just look last 4 months and next 4 months . paksitan will be defaulted with in two weeks .

he is everything and he is every minister
I know that he is everything and much more.
This government doesn’t have strength to ensure that he is shown his place.

Imran Khan didn’t have moral authority in his first stint as PM since he (as per rumours) came to power with the support of the establishment. Since that love affair has gone sour, his next attempt at the government is likely to be more independent as well as CHALLENGING.

If he gets adequate support and power then one agenda should be to cut to size all government entities to the size they need to be.

Gen. Bajwa the most powerful man in Pakistan???, he is now cut to size and put in place.
And Ironically Bajwa is the most hated, most ridiculed man in Pakistan and elsewhere. More hated than Zardari, Nawaz, Shahbaz and Fazlu.

Traitors are hated more than the enemies.

himself and his institution sure . if he care pakistan they can sale fauji cement and fauji fertilizer plants and give money to paksitan

Huge cantonment land, precious Golf courses, messes on many acres, clubs and race courses can fetch many thousand billion Rs. and that can be a good bargain. A 10 billion USD in the govt. Kitty would be enough for the time being.

We have given the power to them and it's all our fault, the civilians. And now about time to get that space and power back, people when united can do this.

They also play this divide and rule game.

Huge cantonment land, precious Golf courses, messes on many acres, clubs and race courses can fetch many thousand billion Rs. and that can be a good bargain. A 10 billion USD in the govt. Kitty would be enough for the time being.

We have given the power to them and it's all our fault, the civilians. And now about time to get that space and power back, people when united can do this.

They also play this divide and rule game.
Pakistan has Patton tanks and lots of F-6 and A-5 fighters in reserve too, those can be sold too but Pakistan is unable to get back stolen money lying in politicians bank accounts.

Back
Top Bottom