What's new

Gen Raheel didn’t ask for Fazlullah handover, says Afghan army chief

This so called General also said that Afghanistan's border was the Indus river.

We will take care of it by ourselves.
Yeah, I hate to admit but that's the fact... By law and logic Pakistan should start from attock.. Having said that i am a patriot and Pakistan is my homeland

@RedRock what happened to you? Didnt see u today.here......No official confirmation yet...of Fazlullahs death? U said yesterday...his death news will be disclosed today?

Yeah, I hate to admit but that's the fact... By law and logic Pakistan should start from attock.. Having said that i am a patriot and Pakistan is my homeland
And what lead you make such conclusion?
Now don't go around saying the Durad line blah blah was a british instrument.

You know Afghanistan enough to know thats impossible.

I wish there was a river of fire between us. However this is a narrative we need to give to all those who live in la la land.

By law and logic if we remove D.Line, Afghanistan becomes our province.

Removal of the Durand line will result in only one thing: Creation of a large ungoverned landmass that will be inhabited by people who will be up for hire by any powers that can spend some money.

I wish there was a river of fire between us. However this is a narrative we need to give to all those who live in la la land.

Who needs river of fire when you Pakistanis have before exclaimed for mines, walls, moats, barb wire, autoturrets, uavs, etc. Be most heavily armed bordered in the world over the Korean DMZ.

Who needs river of fire when you Pakistanis have before exclaimed for mines, walls, moats, barb wire, autoturrets, uavs, etc. Be most heavily armed bordered in the world over the Korean DMZ.

That red line on the right is the D line. Come again, no one can patrol that border.

1024px-Hindu-Kush-Range.png

We need to bomb each and every expected hideout of Mullah Radio and Kharasani dumbhead
Hope you remember my posts 3 years before I am saying that just bomb them out !

they already doing that. and if we eliminate their leadership that will be a big blow
We need to let them realise that they can run but they can't hide?
It will bring down their growing numbers cause then no one will beloved in thier future within themselves or their terroristic cause

how about Gulf News story that Mulla Radio has been dispatched to hell?

Back
Top Bottom