What's new

Gehlot gives cheap land, free laptops to journalists

How old are you really? dont you know how the world works? every party . and i mean ever party does it , not just parties but even companies. welcome to the real world , sorry its not what you expect.

Listen Kangressi Kid ... what ever be his age i am sure he is more matured then u ... But some people like u never mature with age ...

Hope ur Rahul Baba some day Shoots ur back in his child play... cause i dont really feel people like u deserve a life ...

Shame on u Justifying Bribery ... u where always the most insane Kangressi i have ever seen in this forum even Guynextdoor stand second to u ...

May be the world work like that in ur little Kangress Party ... hope after election people Drag u out from ur cocoons deport u to ur beloved motherland Vatican along with the Stewardess and his insane child ...

Listen Kangressi Kid ... what ever be his age i am sure he is more matured then u ... But some people like u never mature with age ...

Hope ur Rahul Baba some day Shoots ur back in his child play... cause i dont really feel people like u deserve a life ...

Shame on u Justifying Bribery ... u where always the most insane Kangressi i have ever seen in this forum even Guynextdoor stand second to u ...

May be the world work like that in ur little Kangress Party ... hope after election people Drag u out from ur cocoons deport u to ur beloved motherland Vatican along with the Stewardess and his insane child ...

Do read what i wrote on the thread , foaming at the mouth is not advisable . someone might think you are something else.
i said both parties , in fact ever party in India.

Do read what i wrote on the thread , foaming at the mouth is not advisable . someone might think you are something else.
i said both parties , in fact ever party in India.
No No Mr. Kangi ... No one uses these Cheap politics accept Kangis and Shadow Kangressis like SP, BSP, TMC, JDU,RJD,RLD,LJP etc...

Tumhare Party wale to Paide hone bhi Bribe lete hoon...

No No Mr. Kangi ... No one uses these Cheap politics accept Kangis and Shadow Kangressis like SP, BSP, TMC, JDU,RJD,RLD,LJP etc...

Tumhare Party wale to Paide hone bhi Bribe lete hoon...

:omghaha: good when modi, or should i say IF, he ever comes to power do try to clean up politics. ok:)

Gehlot bhale lakh laptop baant de .. he cant stop people from voting for BJP in coming elections !

Wasnt Gehlot the one who got maximum likes from Turkey?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom