What's new

Gear Geeks.....show your passion

Pretty neat.

Is that civilian model of G-36 i.e T-36? OR Milspec?

No this is not the HK SL8, this was a fully auto G36 that found its way in Pakistan via Afghanistan as many exotics did and continue to do.

you f uking lucky son of gun air arms tx200 i always wanted that.
Not lucky, just right place, right time. If you want one speak to Elahee Buksh & Co in Karachi, that's where I got mine from.

No this is not the HK SL8, this was a fully auto G36 that found its way in Pakistan via Afghanistan as many exotics did and continue to do.

Not lucky, just right place, right time. If you want one speak to Elahee Buksh & Co in Karachi, that's where I got mine from.
Few of mine that are sitting close to me. I would have to go down and make an effort to take pictures for my swords, archery equipment, other knives lol. I will post my hunting gear and other outdoor stuff when I am not feeling lazy...
Here is the list from left to right
  • Beretta 1301 Comp
  • Springfield Saint (5.56 Nato) with 'some' enhancements took off the light too ...
  • Walther PPQ M2
  • Sig p365
  • few knives ( my more regular use knives sitting somewhere in my hunting bag lol)
IMG_1043.jpg

Last edited:
A 226 and a S&W, sadly these had to go to help pay for my new car. :lol:

Whilst we are on the subject of guns, here is a photo of Mr. Ron May from May of London, gunsmith to Ayub Khan. This photo was taken in 2001 just before Ron decided to retire and sell the business on. The shop as far as I am aware is still in London.

View attachment 650051
He is holding the same Lee Enfield No 4 Mk2 which is in my closet :).

were can i find these foreign rifle? or do i have to talk to an arms importer to be able to acquire one of these guns like g36 etc

View attachment 650027
Owned several exotics over the years, sold most of my collection for a pretty decent fee last year. Now I just own a few shotguns, a revolver and a pistol pictures included below:
View attachment 650001
View attachment 650030 View attachment 650033 View attachment 650031
Various plate carriers I have picked up over the years including my favourite Blackhawk Strike:
View attachment 650034
Damn dude you really own that combat Spas 12 shotgun?
That's my favorite 😍

Will post pics soon.

1.) American M16 (full auto mode blocked)

2.) S&W 1911

3.) Beretta M9

4.) Ruger 9mm (forgetting the model)

5.) Grandfather's WW2 revolver (forgetting the make)

6.) Experimented with some locally-made/assembled AR-15 variants; the better licensed factories with higher-end CNC machines, etc., aren't doing a bad job. Pretty happy with mine.

where do you legally get those sorta guns and do they still come in? cause over here most rifles quality leaves much to be desired

Back
Top Bottom