What's new

‘GDP likely to average 6.5 % over next five years’

Like I said please start worrying about the millions of your starving countrymen.

BD economy is growing nicely with double digit export growth and the economy should grow at least six per cent this year.

Future is looking rosy for BD:partay:

U got to be kidding to even compare bd with india:eek:

I have said this many times before but it needs to be repeated again...
India is a multitude of nations that is a legal entity.
It is easy to blame Congress for India's failures but just the fact that it has not disintegrated should be something to celebrate.
India can only hope to grow at best in the range 7-8% with good governance. Double-digit growth is not possible for India ever.
What???
Thats absurd. India is one country, one people thats it. Sure we have lots of diversity. When we gained independence thats what a lot of people were saying. But they have been proven wrong. You know why?

You say that because you compare us with europe , where the french and the germans hated each other. That has never been the case in India.

Like I said please start worrying about the millions of your starving countrymen.

BD economy is growing nicely with double digit export growth and the economy should grow at least six per cent this year.

Future is looking rosy for BD:partay:
Omg Every jamati Dream :D:D:DBd will become superpower Take way the Universe :p:p:pKeep Dreaming Lungi you lunglis are good at this only.As aspected from your Madarsa IQ :D:D

Key is to remove the bureaucratic bottle necks and improve efficiency. It will bring needed FDI to our industry.

New manufacturing policy, good governance and boost to infrastructure is what we need along with political stability.

Indeed .

Let us see

this election is very crucial for India.
we need stable government at the center
Third front will spell doom for India .

100% right.

I think in the second half of the coming government's rule the GDP average might go at least beyond 7.5 or peak at 8%.

But it will take time to recover from the damage Al Khangress has done to India.

All that says is we achieved 8-9% percent grwth even in the best of times.
How can you conclude we would easily be in double digit growth if not for 2008 crisis
Key word being easily.

As I said, because we had strong growth before and even after the banking crisis, the only limiting factor then was the crisis and not a slow down of our own growth. The same issue that China faced back then as well, the point now however is, that China is slowing down on their own too, while we still have the potential to grow, so when this global crisis is over (and everything hints on that), we will continue to get back on track again and that's what we already see with the forcasts of this and the next year.

I didn't wanted to make a political statement pro or con to a specific party, just pointed out that there are more reasons why the growth went down and that we shouldn't focus our view only on one side (either good or bad), which is why Indo-guy didn't even realised that the news is positive and not negative. There are good things the current government did (which are hardly deniable) and bad things of course too, but I simply don't blame them for reduced growth, by ignoring that there were credible external reasons too. One can discuss if we had 5 to 6% growth in these years with an NDA government, or if they would have performed worse, but we shouldn't be so naiv to believe that they could have remained at 8 to 9% during a global crisis, when not even China was able to do that.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom