What's new

Gaza rockets penetrate Israeli defense system due to Iron Dome malfunction

Hamaz has to stop firing rockets at Isreal, for every rocket that wounds or kills a israli, the Isrealis will retaliate and the kill ratio will be 10 times more than what the Isreali have lost.
Kindly embrase peace and try to live along side.

I've heard they reach an agreement between israel and hamas that israel stops hunting hamas men while the latter stops the missiles, so what we understand from thsi news???.

i don't know what those fools think???? that they can get away after firing rockets into Israel. how are they helping Palestinians by inviting IAF raids.

I asked on another thread and asking again.... Who fired first shot??? some are implying Israel did others say Palestine... Plz post your links... i just want some facts......Then i'll reply more on the topic.

i don't know what those fools think???? that they can get away after firing rockets into Israel. how are they helping Palestinians by inviting IAF raids.

Please answer my post.... Looks like you have some evidence which shows Palestine started this nonsense....

bloody thing.....now all over again the hostilities are starting, after months of calm

it was very stupid of israel to go do airstrikes, claiming they were ''pre-emptive''...now again this tit for tat will start

bloody thing.....now all over again the hostilities are starting, after months of calm

it was very stupid of israel to go do airstrikes, claiming they were ''pre-emptive''...now again this tit for tat will start
Its reported that PLO was the one who fired the misiles first. May be as a senier most member you have the obligation to first condemn Hamaz;s attack before accusing the Isrealis. That will increase your stature as a nutral person.

no it it ''reported'' that it was the PLO. Hamas is abiding by the cease-fire

no it it ''reported'' that it was the PLO. Hamas is abiding by the cease-fire
Sorry my bad, i'll change my post. but I think PLO wants to start a war again with this attact by them and counter attack by Isreal if Hamaz drops the sieze fire. sure there will be a blood fude. I pray that no such thing happen. Human loss of life is a unbearable pain for the kins.

Sorry my bad, i'll change my post. but I think PLO wants to start a war again with this attact by them and counter attack by Isreal if Hamaz drops the sieze fire. sure there will be a blood fude. I pray that no such thing happen. Human loss of life is a unbearable pain for the kins.

israel has been using dis-proportionate force and this is a repeated theme we see over and over again....i still remember when Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was leaving masjid after offering Friday prayers in a wheel chair and they shot 2 rockets at his position.

these actions are illegal under international laws --and israel is in violation of hundreds of pages worth of international laws

and for the record, i would also condemn rocket fire from Palestinian side but Palestine is really the underdog here! The U.S. has the ability to be a mediator in this conflict but they choose to remain on the sidelines and quietly allow israel to commit its crimes on Palestinian people.

the bias and carefree attitude is truly astounding

but what if the remaining 7% of the rockets are nuclear.......???:smokin:
but I guess there are missiles/rockets even faster than Iron dome's interceptors, they can break through them very easily......:smokin:

Israel should fire 100 rockets into Gaza for every rocket fired into Israel.
Only this way will the Palestinian terrorists learn.

those katyusha rockets are old 1960s era junks.....they make a bang and some smoke, minimal damage.....they pose more of a hazard to grass and trees than they do to humans in settled areas

israel has been using dis-proportionate force and this is a repeated theme we see over and over again....i still remember when Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was leaving masjid after offering Friday prayers in a wheel chair and they shot 2 rockets at his position.

these actions are illegal under international laws --and israel is in violation of hundreds of pages worth of international laws

and for the record, i would also condemn rocket fire from Palestinian side but Palestine is really the underdog here! The U.S. has the ability to be a mediator in this conflict but they choose to remain on the sidelines and quietly allow israel to commit its crimes on Palestinian people.

the bias and carefree attitude is truly astounding
I have to agree on that, this is a insecure feeling that they(Jews) were physcologically put into after suving the Concentration Camps. They feel that the best way for the survival of their race is to inflict more damage to the people who think of attacking Isreal so that any one who thinks of attacking Isreal has a shiver in thier spines before attacking Isreal

israelis needs more iron dome.Rockets are launched from multiple sites and iron dome cant intercept all.
well,it has 90% kill record and in future it will be improved.

Nimrod, over 200 rockets were fired at Israel, only 60 of 200+ were identified as to hit protected area, the system launch 60 interceptors which managed to intercept 56, this is 93% of success! Iron Dome is still in operational testing and will improve, there is no analogue system in the world to Iron Dome.

IMO 99% success rate has no different from 0% success rate .... after all , Hamas flying gradate are nothing more than a firecracker that mean those things haven't any useful physical effect but mental effect on those Zionist aggressor , so if even one of flying gradate penetrate in Zionist anti flying grenade , that mean flying gradate do it's job , very well ....

Back
Top Bottom