What's new

GARUD and SSW Commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join

BANNED
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS NOT OPENED TO FLAME WHOS BETTER, BUT NEED MORE INFO ON HOW GOOD BOTH THESE COMMANDOS ARE...

GARUD COMMANDOS INDIA

ec13d3c7314878ff71128a42e4e95698.jpg

8cb846f729742b9ec1a3b89688feb06e.jpg

SPECIAL SERVICE WING PAKISTAN

7e4c46cf08dac0b80ee25eba57afc00f.jpeg

THIS THREAD IS NOT OPENED TO FLAME WHOS BETTER, BUT NEED MORE INFO ON HOW GOOD BOTH THESE COMMANDOS ARE...

I think you are inviting flame war and whos better stuff just by discussing HOW "GOOD BOTH THESE COMMANDOS ARE" thing.... Don't you?

I think you are inviting flame war and whos better stuff just by discussing HOW "GOOD BOTH THESE COMMANDOS ARE" thing.... Don't you?

Well, If I say no, u would say yes.. and we would be writing yes and n for 3 or 4 pages... well This is a place to display there points on how good these 2 can carry out operations...

Well, If I say no, u would say yes.. and we would be writing yes and n for 3 or 4 pages... well This is a place to display there points on how good these 2 can carry out operations...

I am not casting any aspersion on your intention here... But we both know how these threats always ended and I think there is already one open in Military Images section of the forum. Next, What you will discuss tactics, equipment, training... and all Pakistani will keeping on saying,"Hey SSW is awesome" while all my Indian mate will keep saying,"Gaurds are at top".. Rest u know what would be followed by these claims from both sides :)

I am not casting any aspersion on your intention here... But we both know how these threats always ended and I think there is already one open in Military Images section of the forum. Next, What you will discuss tactics, equipment, training... and all Pakistani will keeping on saying,"Hey SSW is awesome" while all my Indian mate will keep saying,"Gaurds are at top".. Rest u know what would be followed by these claims from both sides :)

See, this is obviously gonna happen what you say, but there are many wise from both our ends who will be keen on sticking with the topic, why not we build a platform for peaceful Debate

What are the operations carried out By ssw? How good are there tactics, have they been a part of some international war games?

See, this is obviously gonna happen what you say, but there are many wise from both our ends who will be keen on sticking with the topic, why not we build a platform for peaceful Debate

What are the operations carried out By ssw? How good are there tactics, have they been a part of some international war games?

Because there are too few members here who agree to disagree :)

*Posts vague remark involving cow urine and flatulence resulting from eating daal thus starts flame war* :p

But seriously, on a similar thread I read that the GARUD have better communication equipment when compared to our SSW.

*Posts vague remark involving cow urine and flatulence resulting from eating daal thus starts flame war* :p

But seriously, on a similar thread I read that the GARUD have better communication equipment when compared to our SSW.

This thread is inane. What do the SSW have for communications? If you have the answer to that, then only can you claim that the comm gear in use by the Indians is better.
All I can say is that what we have is comparable to what is being used in the West and by NATO forces.

SPECIAL SERVICE WING PAKISTAN

800px-Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

Pakistani Solider's strength is his heart , not just clothes:smitten:
That 1 solider could probbly take out 10 tanks by himself - when he is defending his country and that is what we want -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom