Gardens on the mountain of Makkah - the people will wisdom know the meaning

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

riversandgarden.png

Last edited:
There is a powerful force that is steering the world events from behind that curtain, People/countries/nations/Organizations they all plan and than there is a plan set by the creator which was set in motion even before the world/universe exists, we have few Glimpse of what his will is from the greatest man who ever walk the Earth and when I see the events unfold around me and than I match it with his prophecies which was given to him from most high, I just smile and be at peace thinking that let the corrupt and dishonest and cruel and oppressors make their plans but in the end we will all line up in his court, one day people will answer for their crimes and wrongs. We will be long gone and forgotten the world continue until its time comes, until then just sit back and enjoy at awe at how every word of Prophet becomes a undeniable truth in our time.

People should educate their children on these signs and value every day and try to do good

The blind from wisdom will continue to look and laugh

But Having lived in Saudia and visiting Makkah many times I know how desert like Jeddah/Makkah region is (or was) , if I was asked 20 yeaars ago there would be these sights in Makkah I would have laughed at their faces

Back
Top Bottom