What's new

Gang Rape Defendant Hopes to Join Indian Air Force

He may have a career with those despicable and wretched Rashtriya Rifles...

As if PA are invincible , Last time I checked green army soldiers surrendered in Tribal areas to a bunch of yahoos who are armed with simple Ak 47's

In Pakistan like anywhere else rapes do occur and normal law n order takes care of things. In Rashtriya Rifles, its part of their military doctrines

Nice blogs.. orthodontist,antisystemic and loads of crap... im frm Baluchistan i can vouch there has been no rapes.. its ur indian army involved in rapes almost every where in ur country be it assam,mezoram or IOK...

He may have a career with those despicable and wretched Rashtriya Rifles...

images

What did they do?

Ask Bangladesh people..they will tell you why they left PAK,

BTW, did you remember the Dr incident when PAK army raped a Bolochi Dr. and Mush banned her from travelling aboard as she will tell how PAK army officers raping people??

As if PA are invincible , Last time I checked green army soldiers surrendered in Tribal areas to a bunch of yahoos who are armed with simple Ak 47's

The officer who ordered surrender to the taliban was court martialled and so were the few soldiers ... and talis arent just armed with aks but mortars,snipers,rpgs,HMGs and even anti aircraft guns... what about these brave indian warriors crying in IOK:
Indian soldier crying - YouTube

Indian soldiers running to hide while many injured crying - Kashmir Day - YouTube

In Pakistan like anywhere else rapes do occur and normal law n order takes care of things. In Rashtriya Rifles, its part of their military doctrines

Every military works the same way, There are lot of human rights violations in Tribal areas due to PA during the last decade and still continuing.

Hmm. So did the law take it's course in '71? Btw where did you read about this so called military doctrine of RR?

Nice blogs.. orthodontist,antisystemic and loads of crap... im frm Baluchistan i can vouch there has been no rapes.. its ur indian army involved in rapes almost every where in ur country be it assam,mezoram or IOK...

yes , i know you people, denied existence of:-
A) AK Khan Nuclear Network
B) OBL hiding
C) kargil
D) ISPR saying no SAAB plane damage

what you think, you admit rapes also? your MUSH banned Dr also from travelling aboard.

Hmm. So did the law take it's course in '71? Btw where did you read about this so called military doctrine of RR?

Lol.. fake 40 year old propoganda.. ur army is doing it regularly ... seems like its their tradition:
Girl takes on Army jawan for 'molesting' her - YouTube

NW rape vitims:
https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=i&...RRoRPA0cPQxRG0eNUNE9hlmg&ust=1365533770569599

Rapes,murders and draconian laws:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=i&s...CM0ma3gonn0RTuBEO089lkhQ&ust=1365533805940253

Being well informed is also advantageous

https://www.google.com/search?q=Rashtriya+Rifles+rape

I was also indirectly defending the credibility of the IAF - for it being IMO an institution with better behaved officers. Rashtriya Rifles is pathetic and akin to thugs with uniforms.

Check out your own link, Not even one of them is a Credible source or an Indian source, first link was of FB.

I am not saying that RR has absolutely clean record, but than here we are talking about 40K+ troops.

I expected atleast some Decency from an "Administrator" in respect to SOLDIERS, since i just visited the thread of "23 Pak soldiers martyred" & every Indian there was only writing a RIP & was in fact abusing there own brethren who were even slightly seen as a troll. But than i was expecting too much.

On Topic:

When India Ink checked the air force Web site, it clearly said that a prospective candidate “should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.”

This is enough of a proof that he will not be selected, but than can we stop anyone to atleast give it a try??

Pakistani Army rapes 200,000 innocent Bangladeshi women

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani Army rapes 200,000 innocent Bangladeshi women

Same old propoganda from 71... 3 million dead and 200000 raped... no proof? no investigation carried out?

while indian army has been raping its own women for the last 65 years.. what a shame.... no wonder the sharp rise in suicide rates...

Last edited by a moderator:
Same old propoganda from 71... 3 million dead and 200000 raped... no proof? no investigation carried out?

while indian army has been raping its own women for the last 65 years.. what a shame.... no wonder the sharp rise in suicide rates...

I know truth is a bitter pill to swallow. So as I made my point IA does'nt need a certificate on human rights from you people atleast.

Back
Top Bottom