What's new

Gandhi is Not the Father of India

Banana

BANNED
Reaction score
Mahatma Gandhi was never formally conferred the title of 'Father of the Nation' by the government.

This was stated by the Home Ministry in reply to an RTI query.

"Although Mahatma Gandhi is popularly known as 'Father of the Nation', no such title was ever formally conferred upon him by the government," Shyamala Mohan, Director and Central Public Information Officer (CPIO), said in a reply dated June 18 this year.

The query was filed by social activist Abhishek Kadyan with the Home Ministry on May 21, 2012 seeking information about declaration of Mahatma Gandhi as 'Father of the Nation'.

Abhishek Kadyan is an advisor to Italy based animal rights NGO OIPA.

Earlier, Aishwarya Parashar, a Class-VI student from Lucknow, had filed a similar query through the Right to Information (RTI) Act seeking a photocopy of the order through which Mahatma Gandhi was declared as 'Father of the Nation' and was informed that there were no specific documents on the information sought.

In February, she had sent the RTI application to the central public information officer of Prime Minister's Office.

From the PMO, the application was forwarded to Ministry of Home Affairs. The MHA, however, stating that it does not come under its purview forwarded the application to the National Archives of India.

The NAI in its reply sent to Aishwarya had said: "As per the search among the public records in the NAI there is no specific documents on the information being sought by you."

Gandhi not formally conferred 'Father of the Nation' title: Govt - Indian Express

Another Classic Myth which Most People believe in like Hindi is the National Language of India.

No body needs to "officially" confer anything on him ... The Real Gandhi is way beyond all this ...

Mahatma Gandhi is not nobel peace prize winner and Barak Obama is , does it tell you a thing or two about "official" conferring of titles and awards ??

The founder of the modern indian republic, the destroyer of british paramountcy, the man who led us to freedom. There were many who sought to achieve, but he was the one who finally achieved it for us.

No body needs to "officially" confer anything on him ... The Real Gandhi is way beyond all this ...

Mahatma Gandhi is not nobel peace prize winner and Barak Obama is , does it tell you a thing or two about "official" conferring of titles and awards ??

Many People believe that This Jacka*s is the Father of the Nation Officially.

Regarding Nobel, just look at the Panel who chooses Nobel Prize. Nobel Prize is BS.

i dnt consider him yhe father of the nation....but just a great freedom fighter....

Many People believe that This Jacka*s is the Father of the Nation Officially.

Regarding Nobel, just look at the Panel who chooses Nobel Prize. Nobel Prize is BS.

can you state reasons quoting him as "jackas*"???

The founder of the modern indian republic, the destroyer of british paramountcy, the man who led us to freedom. There were many who sought to achieve, but he was the one who finally achieved it for us.

Modern Indian Republic is founded by the Indian Government.

British was destroyed by the Battle of Singapore.

If he was the one Man show, Then there is not bigger stupid than the British Government who didn't kill the Single Biggest threat to them but were shackled by the INA-Japanese Alliance. Seriously you believe that Sh!t?

PS: Are you one of those Dumba*ses of JNU? :lol:

i dnt consider him yhe father of the nation....but just a great freedom fighter....

An Idealistic Dumba*s who doesn't know a Sh!t of what Modernization and Industrialization meant.

A Hypocrite - Many Examples.

Modern Indian Republic is founded by the Indian Government.

British was destroyed by the Battle of Singapore.

If he was the one Man show, Then there is not bigger stupid than the British Government who didn't kill the Single Biggest threat to them but were shackled by the INA-Japanese Alliance. Seriously you believe that Sh!t?

PS: Are you one of those Dumba*ses of JNU? :lol:

An Idealistic Dumba*s who doesn't know a Sh!t of what Modernization and Industrialization meant.

A Hypocrite - Many Examples.
I dont know why you are so angry, but we can discuss without using swear words. Did not know topic about gandhi can bring out extreme emotion in some.. :)
Okey now we know he was not officially declared father of the nation. That does not change much our idea about him ( it might be a big deal in quiz world.. :) )

IMO,... Gandhi himself was all above, of any Title, Award, Reward,...or any such !

He was par from,..... any name, fame, Yash, Pratistha, Kirti, khyaati, wealth, asset, medal, awards, rewards, iilkaab, khitaab... or any such !

A person who can give away his own Mouth-ful ( Nivaala ) - Roti ( Food, Clothing and Shelter ) to his countrymen,
treating them as his own sons and daughters,.... What else do ya think, he might be expecting from ya,... n'.......what you think a nation can give it to him, even if wanted to ? ....... and How ?

Being, born in a Hindu family though, and he still made his own son a Muslim to set an ideal example,..
and also announced that if Paksitaan departs, he will choose to live w/ that my departed younger son,............ now, how can even Muslims murder/kill him, ( of telling him Kaafir ) even if they wanted to !!

Many people I hear, that Gandhi - da unfortunae,...did not even receive Nobel,....... and he was almost about to get it, for da peace yada yada,......... and unluckily the very time he was assasinated,... !!!!

My question is,......... rather from the other side of the fence,....Nobel, Who ?

The question rather arises,.......say,......If Gandhi awards were to be declared,..... do you think,.. Mr. Alfred Noble would stand eligible to get the Gandhi Award??
I doubt,..... and I doubt it very sincerely !!

Do you really think,... he was needing any official " Father of da Nation " award ??

Well,...... here is., our Jeetubhai says,.....

" auron ki tarah main khud bhi tohfa aaj laata,.............................. Jinhen kahaan phoolon ki zaroorat,........ jo bahaar khud kahelaaye !!! "

[ I also though for a while that let me also bring a flower for her,....... just like others did,........ but hey, on a second thought, I postponed,.....Y?.......do you really think, it really was needed (?), when a person herself is a garden, full of blossom by herself ! ]

Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye - YouTube ( Counter set )

Enuff said ?? Yess,.. he, himself was an Award, in himself, to himself !!!! Bug Off

Dude , Gandhi was set to win Nobel Peace Prize in 1948, But due to his death , Nobel committee decided not to give Nobel peace prize that year,
You can check it on Wiki

Dude , Gandhi was set to win Nobel Peace Prize in 1948, But due to his death , Nobel committee decided not to give Nobel peace prize that year,
You can check it on Wiki

What about 1948 till date ? posthumously he could well have been awarded if need be ..... the point that i was trying to highlight isawards , titles and trophies most of the times means nothing and often rigged

Hell no, he's not. In fact, he didn't fight at all. Those people who think he won us national freedom are living in the la-la land. The only reason we got free was Hitler bombed London black and blue and caused panic in the British. Other than that, valiant heroes who took to the battlefield and died for the honor and freedom of the nation, won us the freedom.

In fact, Gandhi was the one who caused so many deaths in India. A favorite stooge of the British and an amusement to the Lords, this joker was the one who egged Indians to fight in WW2.. which had nothing to do with any part of Asia.

But how to tell this to JNU jholawalas? They're brainwashed to hate everything true and that doesn't reflect in conferring godliness to Congress.

Congress was, is and will be the biggest threat to India and her people.

Back
Top Bottom