First Name: Abbas

Last Name: Babaei

Year of birth: 1950

Place of birth: Qazvin

Last Operation: Air Defensive Operation

Last position: Operation’s Deputy of Air force Command

Date of Martyrdom: 1987

Place of Martyrdom: Tabriz

Martyr Abbas Babaie was born in 1958 in the Iranian city of Qazvin in a middle and religious family. From his childhood, he was possessing extraordinary characteristics. He used to meet the people with love and possibly helped them and he continued this behavior until he breathed his last.

After graduation, he qualified the entrance test in the Medical College, but in order to follow his dream career, he got admission in Iran Air Force Academy. After completion of his initial training, he left for USA for higher studies in the Air Force in 1970. What distinguished him from others in USA was his sustenance of religious morality and excellence in education, away from his home in a morally corrupt society of western world.

In 1972, he returned to his own country, Iran obtaining his pilot degree certificate. On June 26 1975, he entered into matrimonial relationship with his maternal cousin Sidiqeh (Maliheh) Hekmat and Allah bestowed him one daughter and two sons.

After the Islamic Revolution of Iran, at the beginning of the Iran Iraq war, Abbas Babaie prepared himself to serve and safeguard Islam and the revolution. He got the position of Lt Colonel on 31st July 1981 by virtue of his perpetual endeavors and unparalleled efforts, and accordingly he was entrusted the headship of Isfahan Air Base.

The Iran Air Force wing became strong and stable due to his power of creativity and military expertise. Despite holding the position of Commander, He himself used to take part in air strikes. It was due to these efficiency and sincere efforts that he achieved the rank of Brigadier Colonel in 1987. But the status, name and frame least disturbed his personality as simplicity and sincerity had become part and parcel of his nature.

He laid down his life in the way of Allah on 6th August, 1987 on the of "Eid uz Zoha". Allah bestowed him with the gift of martyrdom as a result of his sacrifices..

Abbas Babaei Memories :

Narrator: Pilot Amir Akbar Sayyed Bourani…

While Abbas and I live together and I was his roommate in America, I found that Abbas‘s recreations were limited to 3: Sports, photograph, and watching natural landscapes.

He always had only two daily meals: Breakfast and dinner. He never had launch because of goals: The first one was purification, and the other one was to economize and send money to his friends who lived in far places.

Sometimes, Abbas had a drink with his dinner, but not ones like Pepsi. He always drank Orange _favored Fanta. Sometimes, I wanted him to buy Pepsi for me, but he didn’t but he bought Fanta. I complained what the difference was between them; also, they were of the some price. He answered me gently: “Why don’t you drink Fanta?

I said: “well, for what dear!” at last, at my insistence, he answered:

Because Pepsi beverage‘s Factory belongs to Israel, So Marja-e Taqlids have banned its consumption. I stared at his face and found that he had high political insight and admired him in my heart.

Soldier’s present for Nourooz :

There were 5 or 6 days to norooz of 1361. One night, martyr Babaei visited us at home at 10 o’clock and gave me some golden ornaments including some bracelets and necklaces and said:

Please; sell these because I need some money I said: “If you need money, let me provide it for you from somewhere. He answered:

“Don’t worry! I bought them in the past but, now I don’t need them, also, I told my family this subject.

In following day, I traveled to Isfahan and sold them, then, came back and called martyr Babaei. He told that he would come back at night to take the money. At that night he came to our place and invited me to take a walk with him. I picked up the money and went. While walking, he said:

“Economic conditions in our country are very bad and prices are high, unfortunately, employee’s salaries are low and they live beyond their means.”

He talked about half an hour. Then he looked at me and said:

“You, employees, are family men. You have so much costs and I don’t know what I should do for you. “

He took them and picked some 500 billion Rials without counting and gave them to me and said:

“They are for your family and you; spend them for the night of nourooz.”

I didn’t accept it at first, but when I saw he was so upset, I took the money then said goodbye and went home.

After a while, I heard that martyr Babaei divided the money among married soldiers who were going to go home for nourooz.

Flight near to the land or FAC :

During the war, when air force fighters wanted to come back to the country land, they were made to fly near the land at low heights and at high speed after carrying out mission because of enemy’s radars. So, Iranian fighters were taken for enemy fighters, and unfortunately were shot by mistake during the defensive attack. It influenced soldiers negatively .Martyr Babaei tried to solve this problem according to his responsibility. Finally, by the talent hr had shown in operations, he designed a plan which was used as a comprehensive plan up to the end of the war. He could rescue pilots from being killed and speed up organizing process and operations in air force.

Martyr Babaei Found that air force bases are near to the front lines in south .So, he considered a way from the base to the front line determined and one pilot for each base as he recognized anti-aircraft artillery base. Because he knew that Iranian pilots had more information about air tactics and they could recognize Iranian fighters from hostile ones.

After that, every day before sunrise, these pilots were appointed in their defensive positions with the list of fighters and the take-off schedules. During the day, when a fighter approached the defensive positions to the list, it was informed to the artillery, so artillerymen didn’t shoot until the fighters came back to the country.

The operations, done by this plan during the war, were successful more than 90%, and pilots had more self-confidence.

Martyr Babaei in 8th Valfajr operation :

Abbas Babaei was the commander of Ra’ad base, an army air force base, in 8th Valfajr operation .This base was responsible for airborne transportation of forces specially martyr’s bodies , wounded soldiers , equipments and close fire back up .

Pictures in next posts

Martyr General Mohammad Ebrahim Hemmat

013.jpg

Born : 2 April 1955 - Shahreza, Iran

Martyred : 14 March 1984 (aged 28) - Majnoon Island, Iraq

Years of service : 1979 - 1984

Battles / wars :

Iran–Iraq War
Fath al-Mubin
Tariq al-Quds
Bayt al-Muqaddas
Ramadhan
Khaybar
Israeli invasion of Lebanon

Hajj Mohammad Ebrahim Hemmat‎ Born in Shahreza, Isfahan Province, Iran, 2 April 1955 - martyred during Operation Kheibar, on the Majnoon Island, Iraq, 14 March 1984 , was Iranian teacher and later military commander.

Hajj Mohammad Ebrahim Hemmat was born in Shahreza. After completing school he went to Isfahan to obtain university degree, where he met with students, influenced by ideas of Imam Khomeini. Once he obtained degree, he was conscripted for military service in army, after completing it he begun work as teacher in villages of Isfahan province, preaching Islamic ideas, so he was noticed by local SAVAK. To avoid capture, he left for Firouzabad, but SAVAK still chased him, so he permanently moved to avoid capture, he lived in Yasuj, then Gachsaran and finally - Ahvaz .

After the victory of Islamic Revolution and formation of the Islamic Revolution Guardian Corps, he joined this institution and in the early 1980 departed for Paveh to calm the unrests. Haj Hemmat spent nearly two years in Kurdistan, commanding more than 20 small and great operations. Then he departed for the southern fronts of Iran-Iraq War to command Mohammad Rasul-Allah brigade. Participation in great Operation Bayt al-Moqaddas and liberation of Khorramshar as well as commanding Operations Ramadan and Muslim Ibn Aqil occurred at the very same era.
He participated in several operation at war front, briefly leaving war front for helping Lebanese militias against Israeli invasion. Once he returned to Iran, he participated in several battles and was martyred during Operation Kheibar on Majnoon Island .

418px-Mohamad-ebrahim-hemat-034.jpg

Mohamad-ebrahim-hemat-029.jpg

Mohamad-ebrahim-hemat-022.jpg

qqy8w5.jpg

1_8707130587_L600.jpg

153.jpg

Ebrahim_Hemat.jpg

can u please tell me y this war had happened...

In my opinion there were lots of reasons that caused this war .

The invader ( Saddam ) had the dream of taking control over Arvand river and khuzestan province , who didn't have the power and opportunity before the revolution but after fall of shah everything changed and he had the chance of reaching his dream .

The other supporters of Iraq had their own reasons as well , The US , Soviet union , France England and Germany didn't want to let a new enemy which had both potential and motivation of making trouble and risking their interests in region take power in ME and that's why both eastern and western super powers came in 1 side and supported Iraq .

The other supporters of Iraq were Arabian countries , especially Gulf states that didn't want a shia state appears in ME which was a threat for them and that's why they encouraged saddam to attack Iran .

These are just some of the reasons , there are dozens of reasons tell you why Iraq invaded Iran , But as I told you main reason was eradicating the revolution in order not to have all these problems they have right now .

But never forget that , the 8 year imposed war was totally unequal and if Iranian ordinary people hadn't fought and defended their country against Iraqi fully armed army including their allies' forces from 20 other countries , Iranian army which was called 4th army of the world 2 - 3 years before would have been wiped in less than a month .

actually we muslims are responsible for their supermacy..because we always blame and faught with eachother...muslim umma must unite to overcome all the problems...

actually we muslims are responsible for their supermacy..because we always blame and faught with eachother...muslim umma must unite to overcome all the problems...

agree , you need to have a look in American websites to see how painful it is when the US government is behind every single tension and war in Muslim world and then then their people call Muslims animals and uncivilized people , insult the prophet and pity for humanity .

Back
Top Bottom