What's new

Funny Indian Media on Gwadar Port Hand over to china :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing new, indian propaganda media is feed stories by RAW & indian army which then is feeded to general public including young indians. This is how they have too much hatred against Pakistan.

I dono where you get these thoughts from..... First learn what is the role of RAW and Indian Army for general media or public......Now do not see everything around the world thru the same lens with which you watch your army or its agencies..... Things may not be the same around...

I dono where you get these thoughts from..... First learn what is the role of RAW and Indian Army for general media or public......Now do not see everything around the world thru the same lens with which you watch your army or its agencies..... Things may not be the same around...

Your posts are same as your DP :rofl:

In indian video news report, the animated dragon is so cute :P

China will have the last laugh, when Gwadar will be an overseas territory of China, just like the so called Azad Kashmir. I guess none of the Pakistani members here will laugh then, or WILL THEY ??

if i was indian, i would be getting heart attack :lol::rofl::rofl:

conspiracy

conspiracy

Crying-baby-010.jpg

That video showed how indian media's people illiterate ..
1. It showed China has navy fleet in bangladesh which is not true.
2. It showed location of Chittagong port of Bangladesh which is actually situated exactly opposite side :lol:

UqHXAD2.jpg

If indians are sooo sh!tless scared of China how the f$%^ are they going to fight face to face with China?

India is crying like a little boy who is left out of play group! they simply do not digest the fact that all small countries around India consider India the biggest threat to their national security.

aaaahahahahahah this is hilarious

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

90K of these Lions in 71 surrendered without fighting.
Chinese were able to defeat us when we had PM who did want the country to even have an Army.

90K of these Lions in 71 surrendered without fighting.
Chinese were able to defeat us when we had PM who did want the country to even have an Army.

i agree about pakistan..

btw what the hack is your avatar all about ? :fie: :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom