What's new

Frost Over the World - Imran Khan: Pakistan's next leader?

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
imran khan picture below the name mr42O

so realistic :D

The only Mr. 420 from Karachi is the cowardly Bhuttha Khor thief Altaf Hussain hiding in UK like a coward. I say this as a lifelong karachite, whom Altaf Hussain does not represent.

IK is so elegant and respectable when speaking to the international media. Soon Inshallah he will bring that same respect to Pakistan, as its leader.

The only Mr. 420 from Karachi is the cowardly Bhuttha Khor thief Altaf Hussain hiding in UK like a coward. I say this as a lifelong karachite, whom Altaf Hussain does not represent.

but im taking about mr420 :D:D

ur name karachi punk and ur picture under ur name tells every thing about u lol.... i am hearing woof woof

Someone should put an end to this bogus hype. Hes far from becoming the next 'leader'. He might be sincere, but his party workers are as corrupt as anyone else. Maybe even more.

ur name karachi punk and ur picture under ur name tells every thing about u lol.... i am hearing woof woof

hahahahaha....oh man that was crushing ....no mercy at all :lol::lol:

Karachi Punk sometimes being smart arse can backfire big time...and this was one of those occasions:lol:

All thing said here should be taken in good sport!

Someone should put an end to this bogus hype. Hes far from becoming the next 'leader'. He might be sincere, but his party workers are as corrupt as anyone else. Maybe even more.

And who should be that Someone???? Pray tell us......

His party workers may be corrupt as others ...But I believe that the Someone and his party workers are altogether corrupt....In IK case, as per your saying, at least we still don't have the luxury to tag him so.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom