What's new

Friend's view on America's conspiracy

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Mujhe tumse jyaada kisine jhela hai.

Nobody is willing to listen to you, nobody is interested in you, most people deem your conversation bullshit and you an asshole. Others are not thinking the way you are thinking of international politics and other crucial subjects, nor will they do. I am sure you would have tried approaching big wigs instead of every ******* Tom, Dock and Harry (like me, your friends, and your colleagues). Did anyone take an initiative?

It is also obvious that you have achieved happiness in your life- you are financially secure (to counter any disaster) and you have acquired sufficient amenities for a comfortable living. Therefore you have enough time to think of complicated matters which are out of your control and on behalf of established authorities.

I understand you might have problems of ****** *************, ****** ********** among others, but how would you explain your being an extremely responsible world citizen in context of your problems? I know that with complex analysis you would validate the relationship of your 'to be' heroism with your problems. Sorry, every argument of yours is not practical.

I accept what you said- time is going to be worse, to summarize. To face that situation my approach is to attain better career levels as soon as possible and to make as much money as possible to secure myself. This is a time-tested approach. What is your approach? Loosing as much money as possible and degrading your reputation in your (great or fucked-up, who cares) society?

At least at your work place portray yourself as what you are not. Job and money are the most important things in life. If you have enough money and India is colonized, **** India and go sit in America.

You give lots of 'bullshit' to everyone you know. Take one from me- Focus on your work, on your valid problems, family (whatever you have got), **** all the problems that are not affecting your today's meal and finally, WAKE THE **** UP before you are completely screwed.

You want a great deal of attention for your messages. Here is mine seeking that treatment.

Any other help...let me know.

Back
Top Bottom