Country
Pakistan

1622891997289.png

1622892032985.png

1622892094780.png

1622892537313.png

1622892717924.png

Last edited:
I already said in a comment before, Indian RAW has penetrated in Pakistan and even Pakistan's establishment very deeply. And it all started in Mush era, no wonder he was loved in India so much.

Aroosa Alam (daughter of General Rani) [President of SAFMA] had relationship Capt. Amrinder Singh and yes she is a distant relative of Adnan Sami too. And now a days you see Fakhr e Alam(her son) being promoted in ISPR, PSL, Gawadar videos. So much going on and dangerous games being played behind the scenes.

One really wonders "iss mulk ka saga kon hai ?". It's high time that the loyal and patriotic Pakistani's that are in establishment do something about this. We have to clean our house first, then go for the offensive. Tbh, their NSA with offensive action(TTP/BLA/SAFMA/Media) has been quite successful. Our attention has been diverted from Kashmir and now we only do lip service from time to time. The status quo has to change, this can't go on like this for much longer.

Awam tou satto pe k so rahi hai, unhain ne tou kuch karna nahi hai. But the institutions and the establishment has to make a move and do some cleaning.

I already said in a comment before, Indian RAW has penetrated in Pakistan and even Pakistan's establishment very deeply. And it all started in Mush era

Do you have any proof of these serious allegations... The good general was and is a Patriotic son of the soil you on the other hand are keyboard general... So unless you can provide proof I suggest delete your post and apologize for lying...

Aroosa Alam (daughter of General Rani) [President of SAFMA] had relationship Capt. Amrinder Singh and yes she is a distant relative of Adnan Sami too. And now a days you see Fakhr e Alam(her son) being promoted in ISPR, PSL, Gawadar videos.

Stop spreading fake news and assassinating someone's character without a single shred of proof.

I already said in a comment before, Indian RAW has penetrated in Pakistan and even Pakistan's establishment very deeply. And it all started in Mush era, no wonder he was loved in India so much.

Aroosa Alam (daughter of General Rani) [President of SAFMA] had relationship Capt. Amrinder Singh and yes she is a distant relative of Adnan Sami too. And now a days you see Fakhr e Alam(her son) being promoted in ISPR, PSL, Gawadar videos. So much going on and dangerous games being played behind the scenes.

One really wonders "iss mulk ka saga kon hai ?". It's high time that the loyal and patriotic Pakistani's that are in establishment do something about this. We have to clean our house first, then go for the offensive. Tbh, their NSA with offensive action(TTP/BLA/SAFMA/Media) has been quite successful. Our attention has been diverted from Kashmir and now we only do lip service from time to time. The status quo has to change, this can't go on like this for much longer.

Awam tou satto pe k so rahi hai, unhain ne tou kuch karna nahi hai. But the institutions and the establishment has to make a move and do some cleaning.

No one will believe you. This is the beauty of it its execution.

Next generation has already been groomed.

Jang or Dawn group is establishment moutpiece and has been since its conception. The close circuit affair is not a secret.

Do you have any proof of these serious allegations... The good general was and is a Patriotic son of the soil you on the other hand are keyboard general... So unless you can provide proof I suggest delete your post and apologize for lying...

Stop spreading fake news and assassinating someone's character without a single shred of proof.

PTi government was prosecutor in case which resulted in Supreme Court declaring the former armed forces chief of treason.

Either you declare PTI traitor or yourself traitor.

Ajab zamana hai bhi.... A person who is found guilty of high treason has such boot polshiay, that they are asking a commoner to provide proof against their god. Evidence is there for the ones who have eyes and ears, the ones without them even if provided a mountain of evidence will still deny it. Are you saying he wasn't loved in India? just open his multiple of conferences/talks in India. Yeah the hand shake with Vajpaee was also a masterstroke according to boot polishias, glad he didn't fell to his feet inn that SAARC meet.

The bugti mess, the laal musjid mess, the SAFMA mess... "Patriotic son" the ch+++ was a sharabi at most going after AQ khan. The messy shitty deal with America, which costed us billions of dollar and thousands of lives... "Patriotic son". And you have the audacity to ask for me to apologize.

// Almost forgot the main master stroke the NRO. yes farishtay aye the... " Patriotic son"

Don't you dare use this tone with me, I have used very mild language. And next time, if I am blamed for "lying" than "boot polshiay", will seem a compliment in comparison to my next comment.

Better know the history, son. Look it up for yourself. Are you defending Aroosa Alam, or are you defending General Rani?

BJP has offered him citizenship.

Would have been funny if not true. How dare you say some thing against the "Patriotic son". Next I would have to list SAFMA members for people to know kitni "kali bhairain" paal rahay hain hum.

Would have been funny if not true. How dare you say some thing against the "Patriotic son". Next I would have to list SAFMA members for people to know kitni "kali bhairain" paal rahay hain hum.

I like to think kaali bhenson me kuch gori ghalti se paida hogayi hain.

How comes it ok to malign Zia who was not declared a traitor and was assassinated as Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan but one word on a living deity brings thirst of the virgin blood by these Saathi folks?

this here is one very confused and upside down forum. not really a defense related forum but an ego booster for the dregs of the world. ooh lookee here I just swore at a soldier now I must be considered his equal or better. stupid illiterate fucktards!

Pakistani are clueless about Indian fifth generation warfare imposed on Pakistan. Many opinion makers like journalist, intellectuals, politicians as well as influential businessmen are compromised one way or another with knowing or not knowing. For example Hamid Mir in question, he got an approved facebook account which he declined to be his own. So this means Indians have created an fake facebook account on his behalf and use it to disinform and spread confusion by giving anti state statements and spreading fake news. We all know from EU Disinfo Lab findings about Indians operation against Pakistan. Even you see how Indians have infiltered this forum and how Modi trolls are active all day longs in certain threads and how they spread Indian narratives and ant Pakistani fake new. But the moderator or webmaster rarely intervene to stop it knowing clearly what is the purpose of Indians are hanging in Pakistan forum. Similarly the response of Pakistani government against the EU Disinfo Lab findings are limited in mare statements but no concrete steps to encounter it. Also there are so called Pakistani or ex-patriate Pakistani youtubers who are making a carrier out of anti Pakistan agenda which sales in west and India. but Pro Pakistani agenda has no takers.

Ajab zamana hai bhi.... A person who is found guilty of high treason has such boot polshiay, that they are asking a commoner to provide proof against their god.

I believe in the Almighty GOD on the other hand your gods are too many for me to count, so ill let you bend over in front of whomever you like.

As soon as Kindergarten failed are confronted. Low lives resort to name-calling and diverting from real Topics on hand. Kangaroo court owned by the Sharif family found him Guilty do you even know why Nawaz went after him...

Evidence is there for the ones who have eyes and ears

Your own conclusions written on a paper napkin with crayons aren't evidence, it's a doodle draw...

Are you saying he wasn't loved in India?

Which part of the patriotic son of soil you have a problem understanding...

just open his multiple of conferences/talks in India. Yeah the hand shake with Vajpaee was also a masterstroke according to boot polishias,

President of the country shaking hands with Prime minster of another nation, yeah I see that evidence of him Anti Pakistan

The Bugti mess,

The same Bugti who had a private militia and was leading a guerrilla war against the state of Pakistan openly pro-India and are involved in killing Pakistani soldiers shouldn't be dealt with an iron fist...

the laal musjid mess

Going after terrorists, oh the horrors, how dare he went after Terrorists he should have negotiated with Terrorists...

Patriotic son" the ch+++ was a sharabi at most going after AQ khan.

He might or might not drink, I don't know, but you engaging in gossip spreading lies about others is a bigger sin in Islam than drinking...

Explaining AQ khan's decision to kindergarten failed to like yourself is like banging your head against the wall...

The messy shitty deal with America, which cost us billions of dollars and thousands of lives... "Patriotic son"

It is always easier to sit on the sideline years after and claim that was the wrong decision... so spare us all...

// Almost forgot the main master stroke the NRO. yes farishtay aye the... " Patriotic son"

NRO was given to Nawaz because of the House of Saud putting pressure on him since all you do is talk big without knowing the background, Imbecile, only comments on things you have some knowledge on, this isn't your living room where your handwritten with crayons kindergarten failed diploma hangs as some kind of prize...

This man put his life on the line for Pakistan, so yeah he is a Patriotic son, what have you done for Pakistan that qualifies you to question him...
a devilish Irani? or is it iran worshiping devil? I dunno

AH, resorting to name-calling and insulting true sign of intelligence...

Back
Top Bottom