What's new

Freedom Fighters send atleast 1 personnel of Occupational Force to Hell Today in Kashmir

Pakistani Fighter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
upload_2020-4-7_18-28-42.png

Great job. long may it continue until Kashmir is free.

A Head Constable of 116 Bn CRPF deployed for L&O Duty under P. S. Bijbahara under AOR of 90 Bn has succumbed to billet injuries. Freedon Fighters hurled grenade and fired at the party. The Killed HC has been identified as HC Shiv Lal Netam, r/o Chhattisgarh.

Really? To hell? Is that Hindu hell or Islamic hell? Or is there only one hell for all humans? Please advise....

Where will a person who commit terrorism me rapes go in your opinio ?

Well, first the actual facts of the matter need to be adjudicated. If the person is guilty of a crime sufficiently heinous to deserve death then he would be killed by the State. In that case, he would probably go to hell, if God so judges. If he is not killed by the State, but imprisoned or let free, then he might repent sufficiently that when he dies later God will forgive his earlier crime. My belief is that we humans cannot know, for sure, who goes to hell.

In this case, it may be the "freedom fighter" who hurled the grenade who God sends to hell, eventually. You and I can't actually know.

Well, first the actual facts of the matter need to be adjudicated. If the person is guilty of a crime sufficiently heinous to deserve death then he would be killed by the State. In that case, he would probably go to hell, if God so judges. If he is not killed by the State, but imprisoned or let free, then he might repent sufficiently that when he dies later God will forgive his earlier crime. My belief is that we humans cannot know, for sure, who goes to hell.

In this case, it may be the "freedom fighter" who hurled the grenade who God sends to hell, eventually. You and I can't actually know.
Hell might be a fun place with a shotgun and some berserk packs.

images.jpeg

Really? To hell? Is that Hindu hell or Islamic hell? Or is there only one hell for all humans? Please advise....
the one where as per US narrative Osama, Qadafi and Saddam have gone, I don't know was that Muslim hell or Hindu Hell or an American Hell ....

If this is the case then may be those 'freedom fighters' might also rot in hell who I believe fought and die for the Freedom, Liberty, [Imposed] Democracy and American Dreams in many many parts of the world like Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc ....

See it's quite easy to act as SMARTASS but at the end who act like this appear only as JACKASS ......

Back
Top Bottom