What's new

Featured Free speech has limits, Canada's Trudeau says

How does my view matter here.. what matters is anyone challenging it get jailed and are declared mentally unstable resulting them in losing social standing and a career.

And how is that real incident compare to this? The denial law was bought to stamp out Nazi supporters as France had a quite large amount of them in their own land. The right to blasphemy is enshrined in French laws due to its relationship with the church. The question here is Macron going to take the cartoon to its children through schools as he had suggested. Other than that, Hebdo or other magazines can print anything they want. France can't bring in new laws just to satisfy new immigrants and foreign people sentiments over it. How can you or me ask French govt to frame laws cos it hurts our feelings? This has to come from French citizens.

History? What about the bloody present where Gazans are living in the worlds largest prison.

1604223012844.png
Interesting, weren't you the ones who rolled their tanks over them and bombed the shit out of them? By you I mean Pakistanis. Bleeding hearts for Palestinians. That's in the bloody present too. Nobody is perfect, and nobody is committing genocide of Palestinians. They right now live a life better than the entire South Asia in the socio-economic indicators. But Israelis have them on a carrot and stick which is quite unfortunate but alas who's joining forces with the Jews again?

And all this goes to shit when China joins in, they do far worse things than anyone, but nobody decapitated effigy of Xi Jinping coz China don't do that according to Pakistanis or choose to ignore it for the time as that's the hand that feeds you. China banned Hajj for Muslims who fail Patriotism test :lol: collective Muslim world ate fevicol.
They have laws against holocaust denial. A belief of jews on religious prosecution.
It is not a belief, it's a reality recorded in history on different accounts, from Europeans, Asians to the Americans who rescued Jews. Most Holocaust deniers are modern Nazi sympathizers or Neo-Nazis. It is funny when Islamists join forces with them, and the Neo-Nazis hate Muslims. Funny circle.

Sadly agree with your last point.

Every community has certain red lines which are sensitive in nature and it is up to the state to define the limits of free speech in a manner which balances both. Any aggressive tilt in one direction always leads to mass protests.

Might I also remind you that Pakistan also belongs to the commity of democratic nations and the points you've raised also ring true for it. Glass houses and all.

Indeed Pakistan can be easily included in there as well. But to be fair Pakistan has been a "democracy" for maybe 15% of its history. And of that 15% I'm sure you will find many Indians tell you the democratic government was not in charge. :sarcastic:

It's got nothing to do with "free speech" Mr Trudeau. Charlie Hebdo is simply a troll farm.

Trolling or flame baiting should not be tolerated.

That is one thing I have noticed, more than UK, the American blacks always calls each other "Nigga" . Why do they disrespect themselves is beyond me!!
You think its disrespectful because you don't understand the culture, and the reasoning behind why they do.

It's a pretty huge subject, that goes all the way back to US colonial + slavery era, so I'm not gonna bother explaining. Just know that it is a word that in the hands of white people especially, can be used as a weapon.

MR.ERDOGAN ON FIRE ..!!
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

View attachment 684776
Seems fake.

Interesting, weren't you the ones who rolled their tanks over them and bombed the shit out of them? By you I mean Pakistanis. Bleeding hearts for Palestinians. That's in the bloody present too. Nobody is perfect, and nobody is committing genocide of Palestinians. They right now live a life better than the entire South Asia in the socio-economic indicators. But Israelis have them on a carrot and stick which is quite unfortunate but alas who's joining forces with the Jews again?

And all this goes to shit when China joins in, they do far worse things than anyone, but nobody decapitated effigy of Xi Jinping coz China don't do that according to Pakistanis or choose to ignore it for the time as that's the hand that feeds you. China banned Hajj for Muslims who fail Patriotism test :lol: collective Muslim world ate fevicol.

It is not a belief, it's a reality recorded in history on different accounts, from Europeans, Asians to the Americans who rescued Jews. Most Holocaust deniers are modern Nazi sympathizers or Neo-Nazis. It is funny when Islamists join forces with them, and the Neo-Nazis hate Muslims. Funny circle.

You're shooting off on multiple tangents here, only to justify the Israeli murder machine using a carrot and stick analogy. Lay off the meds for a while.

You're shooting off on multiple tangents here, only to justify the Israeli murder machine using a carrot and stick analogy. Lay off the meds for a while.
I think everyone struck on target hence you resort to ad hominem

I would love to see Trudeau taking action against anyone who attempt to show cartoons in Canada. The thing is he can't. Though he wouldnt dare to show it in schools like Macron said. One or two terrorist attacks here and Trudeau would be forced to change his stance. I hope no Isis attacks take place here though. Or anywhere else for that matter.
One strange thing about ISIS: this org acts exactly to the opposite of Muslims interests, and whatever it does, it does for interests of enemies of Islam.

Strange. And majority of ISIS is also coming from western countries.

I can't understand it. 🤔

And how is that real incident compare to this? The denial law was bought to stamp out Nazi supporters as France had a quite large amount of them in their own land. The right to blasphemy is enshrined in French laws due to its relationship with the church. The question here is Macron going to take the cartoon to its children through schools as he had suggested. Other than that, Hebdo or other magazines can print anything they want. France can't bring in new laws just to satisfy new immigrants and foreign people sentiments over it. How can you or me ask French govt to frame laws cos it hurts our feelings? This has to come from French citizens.
Well anyone disputing holocaust is not necessarily a nazi... they made this law because they cant tolerate a blasphemous view in regards to holocaust which I respect as their sensitivity..similarly there is a sensitivity among muslims in regards to their prophet. Wondering how india that has some pro nazi cult is seen in france.

If France cant bring in laws to satisfy new immigrants then they should stop bringing in new immigrants from those countries... you cant use them populate your country and then treat them as a punchbag.there is a big chunk of french citizens who are offspring of those immigrants.

Well anyone disputing holocaust is not necessarily a nazi... they made this law because they cant tolerate a blasphemous view in regards to holocaust which I respect as their sensitivity..similarly there is a sensitivity among muslims in regards to their prophet. Wondering how india that has some pro nazi cult is seen in france.

If France cant bring in laws to satisfy new immigrants then they should stop bringing in new immigrants from those countries... you cant use them populate your country and then treat them as a punchbag.there is a big chunk of french citizens who are offspring of those immigrants.

Rejecting Holocaust which happened is not blasphemous. It's like calling Nigger and getting charged as a racist cos it's a crime. Even we have that rule in India, calling Chinki is a crime. How can you come around and say it's stops my right to badmouth people? In one country using the word Kaffir can land you in jail. Can't remember the name.

Church has been the butt of all jokes in France for all these years. We (atleast I ) didn't see Muslims uniting with Christians to condemn those jokes on Jesus or the church. Very offensive indeed. It's their culture. Reg immigration it goes the same for immigrants too. If they feel they cant get respect in France non French immigrants can always move out. But it's easier said than done. The Muslim countries should boycott or show their protests in a respectable manner to show they have been offended. Has to people led but not govt led. It's my pov anyway. Countries will figure that out.
One strange thing about ISIS: this org acts exactly to the opposite of Muslims interests, and whatever it does, it does for interests of enemies of Islam.

Strange. And majority of ISIS is also coming from western countries.

I can't understand it. 🤔

Conspiracy theories? The honest answer is Muslims seem out of their comfort zones in western countries. They can't integrate, form ghettos, even marriage wise don't intermarry and result in kind of isolation feeling they are in a strange land. That's the reason you see less Isis fighters from traditional Islamic societies.

I would love to see Trudeau taking action against anyone who attempt to show cartoons in Canada. The thing is he can't. Though he wouldnt dare to show it in schools like Macron said. One or two terrorist attacks here and Trudeau would be forced to change his stance. I hope no Isis attacks take place here though. Or anywhere else for that matter.
RAW has already planned here their Proxy ISIS . Let's see how RAW active in Canada. Indian is the face of IS as per FP and hopes Trudeau aware of it.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom