What's new

Free First Aid and Emergency Response Training

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear PDF members,

Will be running a free workshop of emergency response and first aid, this will be a certified course around July 2023. Dates TBC.

If you live in Rawalpindi/Islamabad and would like to attend the training please drop me a PM, I’ll add you to the list and contact you closer to the date.

Dear PDF members,

Will be running a free workshop of emergency response and first aid, this will be a certified course around July 2023. Dates TBC.

If you live in Rawalpindi/Islamabad and would like to attend the training please drop me a PM, I’ll add you to the list and contact you closer to the date.
Regular members can't pm ya. Maybe create a google form or something?

I might be changing cities by then but if I am still in the capital, I will surely join in. I always wanted to ask the rescue 1122 centre at chandni chowk if they offer BLS or not whenever I pass by them using the metro.
I think Shifa Hospital/College delivers an internationally recongnized BLS/ACLS certification. My brother is planning for it later as he is attempting to go to UK in near future as a doc.

Last edited:
Regular members can't pm ya. Maybe create a google form or something?

I might be changing cities by then but if I am still in the capital, I will surely join in. I always wanted to ask the rescue 1122 centre at chandni chowk if they offer BLS or not whenever I pass by them using the metro.
I think Shifa Hospital/College delivers an internationally recongnized BLS/ACLS certification. My brother is planning for it later as he is attempting to go to UK in near future as a doc.
You are always welcome.

Ask your brother to get his ACLS card before going to the UK. ACLS at Shifa is 5000PKR and is certified by American Heart Association.

Similar course in the UK would be close to £700.

Good point about creating a google doc. I’ll do that tonight 😊

Back
Top Bottom