What's new

France Gave Advanced Shipbuilding Techniques to Russia Before Mistral Deal Frozen

In July 2006, “India Orders 3 More Krivak III/Talwar Class Frigates” noted that the Talwar/Krivak Class were better described as modern multi-role designs, given the presence of contemporary classes with far better stealth features. The follow-on Project 17/ Shivalik class program offered improvements in that area, with 3 ships ordered and the possibility of more too follow.

In December 2006, India Defence reported that India was looking to acquire up to 7 more frigates with stealth improvements, plus some level of joint development and technology transfer. The Request for Information (RFI) was reportedly issued to about 12 international firms, mostly in Europe and Russia. These “Project 17A” ships could be worth up to 45,000 crore (INR 450 billion, about $9.23 billion as of June 2009), according to a recently-approved budget. Further reports appear to be confirming 100% construction in India, however, even as they clarify an extended timeline for design and delivery…

India’s Project 17-A Stealth Frigates

You do realise they are not as good as the FREMM French designs?

They do have the Brahmos though.

Btw what you guys are discussing is pretty futile. Any dick measuring contest always costs iq points, to the debaters and to the readers too.

A request to both of you. Please stop.

My bad. I meant the Talwar class of Frigates. They are the immediate predecessor of the Shivalik class and even the Shivalik class has Russian contribution.
Neither anyone succeder nor preceder both are complement to each other.
Where Shivaliks are expensive, ASW as main role & have limited land attack capability & other side Talwars are light, cheap mainly for surface warfare and have no land attack capability like Shivaliks.
We order 6 Talwar class Frigate fro Russia due to MDL take manufacturing 9 years each for 3 Shivalik class frigates. :hitwall:

You count warship grade steel & shaft & propeller as contribution ?

Last edited:
Neither anyone succeder nor preceder both are complement to each other.
Where Shivaliks are expensive, ASW as main role & have limited land attack capability & other side Talwars are light, cheap mainly for surface warfare and have no land attack capability like Shivaliks.
We order 7 Talwar class Frigate fro Russia due to MDL take manufacturing 9 years each for 3 Shivalik class frigates. :hitwall:

You count warship grade steel & shaft & propeller as contribution ?
there are 6 Talwar class Frigate

@Carlosa: Thanks for your kindness to come over here to let me know what I was banned from view

Qi Gong = Khi Cong in Vietnamese
Aikido = Hiep khi dao = Combining the Qi / Ki

Control and drive the Ki in your body,
You could look up some Vietnamese martial arts like "Quyen The" or "Thien Mon Dao"
Their archivements could be at first class of Qi Gong / Khi Cong.

I watched a Vietnamese Yoga master to make some great show on TV several year ago.
He could adapt this body to accommodate a knob pushing deep inside his body when he control his body

My son can swim quite well now back and forth 3-4 times in 50m swimming pool. He got talent. That's his completed job this summer.

We will remember your advice on training our bodies.

Last edited:
Thank you for the translations man. I'll look up at those Vietnamese martial arts.

Let me tell you, just practicing the horse position (I'm talking about the horse position as practiced in traditional kung fu) will most likely totally improve your son's health. Anyway, I don't know what his problems are, but these type of practices usually take care of most problems.

You just came from a 2 month ban and then you got banned today from the china and far east forum? Why? Is this ban permanent?

I never visit China Military section, and once found that Hu Songshan banned me to enter there
This time, when I come back from 1 month, then 2month of ban ( for nothing ) I found he again banned my entry to Vietnam section ( in China and Far East ). How coward he is. He fears my dialogues

I guess when he applied several bans one after another to me, he applied the ban to China and Far East after the last one.

Back
Top Bottom