What's new

Four White Americans on a Scooter in India

This place is 1 and a half hour drive away from my place...used to be a nice trekking spot now its jus been too commercialized...there is another hill near it called skandagiri hill an old tipu sultan's fort used to be there until it got destroyed by the british..now an old spooky temple is on the peak ..an amazing place non the less you can see nandi hills from there and that place is known for night trekking.

This place is 1 and a half hour drive away from my place...used to be a nice trekking spot now its jus been too commercialized...there is another hill near it called skandagiri hill an old tipu sultan's fort used to be there until it got destroyed by the british..now an old spooky temple is on the peak ..an amazing place non the less you can see nandi hills from there and that place is known for night trekking.

Yes, awesome view of the hills...from Skandgiri, especially during winter..! I have just recently explored Skandgiri.

Yes, awesome view of the hills...from Skandgiri, especially during winter..! I have just recently explored Skandgiri.

do you remember the cave kinda place there??...what an amazing view!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom