What's new

Four soldiers, including Army Captain, killed in Pakistani shelling

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
05kandu.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ceasefire-violation-rajouri-district-5051321/

An Army Captain and three jawans were killed in a ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along the Line of Control (LoC) in Bhimber Gali sector of Rajouri district on Sunday afternoon.

Army sources said the Pakistani troops used indirect firing weapons of higher calibre, which means either anti-tank missiles or artillery guns. The use of small arms, sources said, would not lead to such high casualties.

The dead officer and jawans of 15 JAKLI Battalion of 25 Infantry Division have been identified as Captain Kapil Kundu, 23, of Ransika village in Pataudi tehsil of Haryana, Havildar Roshan Lal, 43, of Samba district in J&K, Rifleman Ram Avtar, 28, of Baraka village in Gwalior, and Rifleman Shubam Singh, 23, of Kathua
district in J&K.

05kandu.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ceasefire-violation-rajouri-district-5051321/

An Army Captain and three jawans were killed in a ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along the Line of Control (LoC) in Bhimber Gali sector of Rajouri district on Sunday afternoon.

Army sources said the Pakistani troops used indirect firing weapons of higher calibre, which means either anti-tank missiles or artillery guns. The use of small arms, sources said, would not lead to such high casualties.

The dead officer and jawans of 15 JAKLI Battalion of 25 Infantry Division have been identified as Captain Kapil Kundu, 23, of Ransika village in Pataudi tehsil of Haryana, Havildar Roshan Lal, 43, of Samba district in J&K, Rifleman Ram Avtar, 28, of Baraka village in Gwalior, and Rifleman Shubam Singh, 23, of Kathua
district in J&K.
I wish,both Governments and especially BJP Govt should stop politicizing LOC Skirmishes and stop chest thumping on that issue.That Captain along with his comrades died for nothing.No matter how both Governments try to bless a family who has lost a member in these skirmishes but they can't bring son of a mother in above picture.
R.I.P

India and Pakistan need to stop shooting at each other for no results. Either do full scale attacks or stop killing for zero territorial gains. These senseless killings and retaliations are not helpful except losing lives.

Last edited:
Damn, Pakistan is really turning up the heat on India. First the sniping of several indian soldiers and now this.

Pakistani govt needs to remove all civilians near the Sialkot border and LoC even if it is an unpopular move
I dont see this escalation dying down anytime soon though i do wish for it to

Pakistani govt needs to remove all civilians near the Sialkot border and LoC even if it is an unpopular move
I dont see this escalation dying down anytime soon though i do wish for it to

I think Indians will not hold back. They would not hesitate to kill civilians. Your suggestion is wise. Nothing is more important than saving lives.

I think Indians will not hold back. They would not hesitate to kill civilians. Your suggestion is wise. Nothing is more important than saving lives.
They do that already thats why i said that more snipers we need at this moment to keeo things calm and under control

India and Pakistan need to stop shooting at each other for no results. Either do full scale attacks or stop killing for zero territorial gains. These senseless killings and retaliations are not helpful except losing lives.

Please be corrected , Pakistan is only defending itself and retaliating. Ever since this Nazi BJP came to power it has been conflict after conflict. Indians are heading for a big misadventure and will be taught such a lesson they will never forget. Any way here is a song for the Indians:-

On the border, ev'ry day
On the border, it's Indian sh*t day
So ev'ry day that ever comes along
I get up early and sing this little song

Run Indians, run Indians, run, run, run
Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the Pakistan army guns
Run Indians, run Indians, run, run, run, run

Please give the pakistan army fun, fun, fun
We won't get by without this Indian army run run run
So run Indians, run Indians, run, run, run

Bang, bang, bang, bang goes the Pakistan army guns
Run Indian, run Indian, run, run, run, run

Give the Pakistan army fun, fun, fun
We won't get by without this Indian army run
So run Indians, run Indians, run, run, run

these dead soldiers shelled a village that killed one woman and one teenage boy..... so a well deserved response

Fire those infinite bullets indians were talking about, we are professional and we dont need thousands of bullets to take out a target just a few will do. i hope Rajnath Singh's ego would be satisfied by now. provocation on border, shell our villages or continue brain fart you will get more. These ministers sitting far from borders farts while their soldiers die in the line of duty

Back
Top Bottom