What's new

Four Shia Hazaras gunned down in Quetta

Rest in peace.!
Ali said: With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness.

bingo
you nailed it bro
:tup:

this is a ticking bomb, it might start a senseless and brutal war between the sects.. like mafia or gang wars..

again government failing to take action against sectarian terrorists.

see CJ Sindh HC wanted to catch the planners of attack on Justice Maqbool, he gave free hand to Rangers, and within two week, the network was broken and the planners caught in Karachi from their hideout.

similarly if govt wants to smash the snake head, its not a big deal, they can finish this mess in a matter of 1 month, and there be 100% peace.

but hey, peace; thats what you and me want, not our elite !!

honestly, they dont give a fucck how many of us die, we are just numbers to them, in their game !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here it is again.. The comprehension problem... :disagree:

I understood your point. Just wanted to draw your attention to the crime you military committed in IOK and a thread on that issue. Looks like you are more interested in Hazaras than what happened in your so called integral part. Fair enough. I expected the same response.

this is a ticking bomb, it might start a senseless and brutal war between the sects.. like mafia or gang wars..

!

not possible in current situation of balochistan specially Quetta.
if you know Quetta situation then you must know Pashton are a force , baloch are also a force. and in quetta hazzaraz comparing pathan or baloch are very few in no. and thy are devided in parts Marriabad and hazara town. and they can be recongnized from their face from a distance. now baloch or BLA or TTP is using jhangvi as a card. which is unkown. they are not known or recognised in public. if hazaras start a war against sunni's pashton and baloch may may start a war against them. so it is a well played game by some enemy of pakistan. to create chaos and kill inocent people.

I understood your point. Just wanted to draw your attention to the crime you military committed in IOK and a thread on that issue. Looks like you are more interested in Hazaras than what happened in your so called integral part. Fair enough. I expected the same response.

Arent we asked to stick to the topic ? there is a different topic for that discussion. Lets not spoil this one by mixing the 2..

And the genocide continues of unarmed hazaras .. another cowardly act by terrorists

how do you know hazzaras are unarmed?? i studied in a college in marriabad( fully hazara area) they are not unarmed. but the enemy is not known. thats the problem. it is like your MQM people killing in kakrachi. you dont know from where some one will apear and point a gun at you.

not possible in current situation of balochistan specially Quetta.
if you know Quetta situation then you must know Pashton are a force , baloch are also a force. and in quetta hazzaraz comparing pathan or baloch are very few in no. and thy are devided in parts Marriabad and hazara town. and they can be recongnized from their face from a distance. now baloch or BLA or TTP is using jhangvi as a card. which is unkown. they are not known or recognised in public. if hazaras start a war against sunni's pashton and baloch may may start a war against them. so it is a well played game by some enemy of pakistan. to create chaos and kill inocent people.

its gonna happen, its not going to be just about Hazara being targeted, other parts will too engulf in this senseless war. these elements that kill, have no value for human life, they are just plain murderers.

its gonna happen, its not going to be just about Hazara being targeted, other parts will too engulf in this senseless war. these elements that kill, have no value for human life, they are just plain murderers.

u need some reason to kill.
now they have a reson to put forward to there man. that hazzaras are shia and kafir so killing them is justified. for punjabi's they used a reason that they are eating balochistan. but they would face problem when they target balochis or pashtons.

remember Nawaz Sharif recently ordered ISI to make Hazara a test case and that he will be stick on them, if they are unable to stop attacks, well this is yet another attack, first after nawaz statement !

i hope he doesnot condemn now, and take some action?

t the enemy is not known. thats the problem. it is like your MQM people killing in kakrachi. you dont know from where some one will apear and point a gun at you.

seriously delusion is taking over .. How is the enemy not know LEJ , Taliban and extremists they have publicly claimed there are various videos , statements etc etc ..

Back
Top Bottom